Late Introductions

caribe94

Dec 2, 2009
Virgin Islands
I apologize for introducing myself almost two weeks after I joined the site and joining the site more than two years after I bought the car. Didn't have internet at home for a while, so I would acccess the site and others when I could but didn't bother to join.. I have a 1994 GT in 2004 Jeep Liberty Blue. Have had it for a little over two years now. Did most of the modifications late 2007, early 2008, and then didn't work on the car or drive it much for about a year. Life's little distractions, if u know what I mean. This summer I started modding car again with a Mr. Freeze, Fidenza Aluminum flywheel, FRPP Aluminum driveshaft, Super King Cobra Clutch, Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials (275/40/17). Professional Products Typhoon, 70mm Throttle and elbow, Innovate Wideband, and analog boost gauge in the process of being installed. Ran 13.75 @ 107.8 mph w 2.1 60 ft about two weekends go. Wasn't trying to do a max effort run as I am still building it up and just wanted to have a general idea of where it was at this point. Tires were 30 psi that I use to drive to track so i didn't expect much traction. As soon as I can, I will post pictures of the most recent modds(intake, t/b, wideband, etc...) and time slip. Been tuning the car with my butt, my ears, intuition, and the spark plugs, and no problems so far. I know it's not the safest way, but I usually err on the side of caution. That's it for now I guess. Many of you have helped me already by just posting your experiences here, so thanks alot people!!
I have no particular manufacturer loyalty. I'm a car guy, and appreciate performance cars of all makes. Have modified Air cooled VW bugs, RWD Toyota Corollas, Pontiac Fieros, Lumina Z24's, motorcycles, and my last project car was a FWD DSM turbo (Eclipse/Talon/Laser) That car was hit hard in the rear, so insurance money, and money from selling it bought and modded this car :). Hate to say it, but the Laser was faster(but 20 psi boost works well on them even on pump gas). Guess I'll have to wait until the TFS head swap.
Car is still fun to drive though, and I'm confident that with time and money, I'll have it running faster than my last car.
Best Regards everyone!!

• Sponsors (?)