Latest update on Totalled Cobra

chefster

May 24, 2004
michigan
The insurance company called me today. I am gonna take my Cobra back . It has minor hood damage and blown airbags. They are gonna give me 4 grand for it and the car. My daughter needs some cash for court cost on a DWI or she gets thrown in jail..750 .oo..ya the one in the Power Pizza. I think I'll buy some snow tires and some halo headlights{those were damaged too}. the rest of the money I'll sit on for future repairs...whatever else drama events happen.
Got my 30 recipes off to the Food Network they requested. I am being considered for teh next Food Net Work Star rReality show:stupid:

• Sponsors (?)

sux to hear about your daughter. If one of my kids got DWI I dont know if I would have the fortitude or charity to bail them out. kudos to you.

sux to hear about your daughter. If one of my kids got DWI I dont know if I would have the fortitude or charity to bail them out. kudos to you.

If I had a kid that got charged with a DWI I'd be like "sorry, want to drink and drive? Have fun in jail because your supposed to be responsible enough drink and apparently you aren't."

Also, sorry to hear about the cobra...at least its not going in the snow with wide tires and cables on them.:D just kidding dude. And good luck with the food network opportunity!

If I had a kid that got charged with a DWI I'd be like "sorry, want to drink and drive? Have fun in jail because your supposed to be responsible enough drink and apparently you aren't."

Also, sorry to hear about the cobra...at least its not going in the snow with wide tires and cables on them.:D just kidding dude. And good luck with the food network opportunity!

+1