Laurel Mountain Mustang Drag Spring kit question

I couldn't find any info good or bad on this kit from Laurel Mountain Mustang. It seems to be the same as eibach but $60-$100 cheaper depending on where you look. The laurel mountain kit has the airbag and line kit the same as the eibach drag launch kit does. Just wondering if it is worth a try or should i just get the eibach kit. Has anyone had any experience with the laurel mountain kit?? Thanks!!:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I deal a lot with laurel mountain mustang, since I only live about 30 minutes from their location :rolleyes: . I think they are pretty good and honest about their stuff, and I've never had any problems with anything I've bought there. I don't know anything about the spring kit, hell I never even knew they had one...lol.. but I know a couple guys out there and I could inquire about it for you.

That would be great if you could ask someone. I'm just tempted to get the springs and who knows they may be better than eibach. I just can't find anyone that has used them. I posted a similar post about a year ago and no responses to that one at all so i might just get em and be a guinea pig. Thanks

One other thing i'm lookin at your sig and you have a very similar setup to what i'm thinkin about doing. How much did the gt40 irons make a difference on your car? Have you run it at the track yet, and if so what were the 1/4 mile times? THanks!