Lebanon Valley Dragway, NY Ford Day Sat. June 18th!

lxtoploader

Jul 18, 2002
Boston
LVD FORD DAY
SATURDAY JUNE 18, 2005
3 Exciting Heads-Up Racing Classes!
Bracket classes, swap meet and car show also!

FACTORY STREET
American Muscle with factory or aftermarket heads, cams and intakes.
Factory stock on 8.5 slicks or DOTs and GM/aftermarket combos on Radials.
(No power adders)

REAL STREET WARRIOR
American Muscle with “Real Street” power adders on 26x10 slicks or 28x10.5 DOTs.
Stock style suspension only, coilovers allowed.

LIMITED STREET RENEGADE
American Muscle with “Renegade” power adder rules and 85mm max. single turbo on true 30x10.5 or 28x10.5W. Back halfed cars only and 4-link adj. suspension allowed.
(Quick Street welcome to spoil Ford Day!)

For complete rules and prizes please visit: www.mhraracing.com

• Sponsors (?)

I believe gates open at 8 or 9, and they perform tech at the entrance (unless this has changed with the new owners).

I will be there running Factory, as well as my dad (still havent heard how he did at the NMRA event this weekend). Should be a good day of some good heads up racing!

roached1 said:
How did you do today stu(snake). Weather did not look too promising this morning so I didn't bother. Didn't feel like being rained out again. be up on wensday.

It was Ok, lots of waiting for the track, the computer, stuff like that but dry once you got there. The show part was a bust. I got bounced in the first round, I qualed 8th out of 12, but was matched against #2. He ran an a 10.8 to my 11.7, but it was worse than that. I had never delt with a pro tree, so poor R/T, need more experience with that. I went over to test and tune and ran 10.59. I went to that track rental Friday and ran 4 11.6's, before it rained. I made an In-Car movie, I will upload sometime soon.