They finished installing it today and I couldn’t be happier.
It is like a totally different car.
Now for the 8.8 rear end.
It is like a totally different car.
Now for the 8.8 rear end.
“ They“ installed it?????They finished installing it today and I couldn’t be happier.
It is like a totally different car.
Now for the 8.8 rear end.
Sorry, but I couldn’t do it myself“ They“ installed it?????
I knowNice... I have a Street Terminator VB in my otherwise stock AOD. Simply love how it performs.
Overdrive is great rightI know
Just drove home from where the transmission was changed.
About 100 miles.
It’s like a different car.
Very impressed with it.
Yes—went from 2,600 RPM’s at 70mph to 1,900 RPM’s.Overdrive is great right
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?