Lentech HELP!!

Blown SVT#177

Nov 14, 2002
Wichita Ks
Bought a used lentech to put in my 89lx....Put it in everything worked fine ... Went to drive it today and it keeps staying in od you cant shut it off with the switch checked power to everything and thats all good BUT you cant hear solinoid kicking on now??:shrug: I was wondering if anyone else has ever had that happen like it just went south?? Is it just a quick fix or what would all be involved in changing the solinoid out?

• Sponsors (?)

Im sure you checked to make sure you had power to the switch right? also maybe the wire came loose down by the trans i know you have to drill a hole thru the pan right?..I dont have one as of yet but i will?? How does it shift 1st..2nd...and 3rd...Is it a good mod? how long was it working before this happened?.....

Im sure you checked to make sure you had power to the switch right? also maybe the wire came loose down by the trans i know you have to drill a hole thru the pan right?..I dont have one as of yet but i will?? How does it shift 1st..2nd...and 3rd...Is it a good mod? how long was it working before this happened?.....

It was a whole trans i bought its the street fighter! I was very pleased with how it worked everything was nice and firm crisp shifts but not violent 1st was dead on but 2 to 3rd seem to shift bit quick not really a concern to me cause id be shifting manualy anyway racing . Yes checked power to everything and all checked out at 12v... im pretty sure the solenoid went out for the od part of the vb..... cause when turning the key on you cant hear it like before:shrug: Was just gonna ask around first then call lentech and see what they thought and go from there.