Let the real modding commence!

hotmustang331

Apr 29, 2004
Bastrop,TX
Well its been a good and a bad day :( . Im not sure if I should be happy or nervious:shrug: . Im not really happy, because its not like i have alot of money for any mods hahaha...for the same reason im sad/nervious.
Scratching your head yet?
Well this morning on the way to work...it happened! Car rolled over 36,000 miles :eek: . :rlaugh: Well, I guess its not like I had a warrenty anyways :lol: .

BTW for all the anti Ford people reading this...I bought this car with 8 miles on it, and was transported to the covert Ford by an old man. When I finally saw it, it had 168 miles (160 of pure highway). And from then till now, I HAVE HAD ZERO problems with the car/engine. Solid as a rock, and I have freegin cams (since 20ishK) and every bolton and shift it @ 6200 RPMs+...I nail it ALMOST everytime I drive it, like 97% of the time. Ford rocks and they made one rock solid stang! And dont ever forget it haha. (been to much hatinz arounds here on teh Fords lately)

• Sponsors (?)

hotmustang331 said:
Well its been a good and a bad day :( . Im not sure if I should be happy or nervious:shrug: . Im not really happy, because its not like i have alot of money for any mods hahaha...for the same reason im sad/nervious.
Scratching your head yet?
Well this morning on the way to work...it happened! Car rolled over 36,000 miles :eek: . :rlaugh: Well, I guess its not like I had a warrenty anyways :lol: .

BTW for all the anti Ford people reading this...I bought this car with 8 miles on it, and was transported to the covert Ford by an old man. When I finally saw it, it had 168 miles (160 of pure highway). And from then till now, I HAVE HAD ZERO problems with the car/engine. Solid as a rock, and I have freegin cams (since 20ishK) and every bolton and shift it @ 6200 RPMs+...I nail it ALMOST everytime I drive it, like 97% of the time. Ford rocks and they made one rock solid stang! And dont ever forget it haha. (been to much hatinz arounds here on teh Fords lately)

Sounds good to me, but why is this in tech? haha
:shrug:

[QUOTE='03GTinFLA]Best DD I've ever had. Brings a smile to my face almost everyday and at times when I don't get to drive it for a day, I run it down to the gas station for the hell of it. :)[/QUOTE]

A couple months ago I went to Washington, DC for Audi training. They sent me in a '04 VW Jetta 2.0L wagon. Talk about going thru withdraw! I have to agree, the ol' gal has been problem free and a heck of a fun daily driver.:nice:

hotmustang331 said:
Ford rocks and they made one rock solid stang! And dont ever forget it haha. (been to much hatinz arounds here on teh Fords lately)

That is the reason why i will never buy any vehicle unless it is a Ford. My family has Six Fords right now and they never have any problems. I've heard too many stories about other Makes of vehicles with fairly low miles that had problems that shouldn't have happened that soon. Ford has been a winner for me and that is all i will ever buy. I know a lot of people that drive their stangs hard everyday. You would think that something would finally break, but they are still going strong with zero problems. I guess that is the Ford in them.