Lets play find Keith some bolts.......

BK_CAULEY

it's built for speed not longevity, woman
Dec 26, 2006
Thomasville, ga
as the title states i need the timing cover and water pump bolts for a my 351 build. i bought a complete set from summit but it doesnt have the 3 that are on the water pump that have the studed end on them. You know the ones that the a/c bracket bolts to. They do not come in the set i got. and those are the main ones i need cause i WILL have my a/c. i have searched for a few on the web but havent found anything.

So if anyone can please direct me to some i would be O' so greatfull.

• Sponsors (?)

oreillys has the stud kit for the 302, may work on the 351 (just dont over torque them or youll be pulling the timing cover like i just did). may have to buy more than one set though as it really only has one of the studs i needed.

as the title states i need the timing cover and water pump bolts for a my 351 build. i bought a complete set from summit but it doesnt have the 3 that are on the water pump that have the studed end on them. You know the ones that the a/c bracket bolts to. They do not come in the set i got. and those are the main ones i need cause i WILL have my a/c. i have searched for a few on the web but havent found anything.

frank ross will have all those bolts for cheap.

The studs are a Motormite item available at your local Advance Discount auto Parts store.

Motormite Water Pump Stud Kits for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury cars and trucks w/3.8L, 4.6L, 5.0L, 5.8L.

23744.jpg

Part Number: 23744

See http://totallystainless.net/totally.html for the bolts. Last time I checked, they didn't have the studs. Nice folks, very into cars of all types. They have all kinds of stainless fasteners for almost every car. The prices are very reasonable, less the $8 for the water pump kit without the studs.

The studs are a Motormite item available at your local Advance Discount auto Parts store.

Motormite Water Pump Stud Kits for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury cars and trucks w/3.8L, 4.6L, 5.0L, 5.8L.

Part Number: 23744

See http://totallystainless.net/totally.html for the bolts. Last time I checked, they didn't have the studs. Nice folks, very into cars of all types. They have all kinds of stainless fasteners for almost every car. The prices are very reasonable, less the $8 for the water pump kit without the studs.

thats so wrong. i called advanced auto parts and O'reilly's the other day and they both told me they could get them or didnt have them

i have em all, like youve never been to my house lol... my phones broke though...