• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Let's see all of those wheels again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rally
  • Start date Start date Mar 31, 2005
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last

Rally

New Member
Mar 28, 2002
34
0
0
Martinez, CA
Mar 31, 2005
#1
  • Mar 31, 2005
  • #1
Well I hate to ask all who posted shots of new wheel and spring setups to do so again, but could you...? My 05 vert is due in a couple of weeks and I was just getting into looking into aftermarket wheel and spring options. I know there were a couple of really great threads up that had lots of links and photos and info. Could we possibly get these going again?
 
F

flyingmachine

New Member
Dec 2, 2004
32
0
0
Mar 31, 2005
#2
  • Mar 31, 2005
  • #2
I just got my wheels/tires on yesterday.

TSW Catalunya 18x8 - Hyper Black
BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 (255/45-18)


 
M

Madhouse

New Member
Dec 10, 2002
201
0
0
Houston, TX
Mar 31, 2005
#3
  • Mar 31, 2005
  • #3
Konig Imagine wheels

17x7 out front wrapped in stock 235/55 P-Zero Neros
18x8.5 out back wrapped in 285/40 P-Zero Neros

(click pics for higher resolution)










 

RisingForce

New Member
Nov 4, 2004
192
0
0
Mar 31, 2005
#4
  • Mar 31, 2005
  • #4

 

StangCooper

New Member
Mar 31, 2005
14
0
0
Houston, TX
Mar 31, 2005
#5
  • Mar 31, 2005
  • #5
Here is my "buget" wheel improvement. I painted my stock wheels black and my brake calipers red, then added the chrome spinners. I was very happy with the results...




Cooper
 

RocknredGT

New Member
Mar 30, 2005
1
1
0
Richmond, VA
Apr 1, 2005
#6
  • Apr 1, 2005
  • #6
My new wheels with the stock P 235's. I plan on getting 245's in the near future.
 

Attachments

  • wheels2.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 484
C

cdemot02

New Member
Apr 1, 2005
16
0
0
Austin,TX
Apr 1, 2005
#7
  • Apr 1, 2005
  • #7
20in Zenetti Fives with BFG 255/35/20
 

Attachments

  • 20inch Zenetti Fives 005a.webp
    44 KB · Views: 436
  • 20inch Zenetti Fives 009a.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 360
F

flyingmachine

New Member
Dec 2, 2004
32
0
0
Apr 1, 2005
#8
  • Apr 1, 2005
  • #8
RocknredGT said:
My new wheels with the stock P 235's. I plan on getting 245's in the near future.
Click to expand...

Not trying to be a jerk, but I don't understand why you would spend the money to do this?
 

fin1

New Member
Mar 30, 2005
56
0
0
Apr 2, 2005
#9
  • Apr 2, 2005
  • #9
Here are mine:
 

Bad67MF

Member
Sep 29, 2004
60
0
6
Sparks Nevada
Apr 2, 2005
#10
  • Apr 2, 2005
  • #10
17"x9" Chrome Bullitt's, 275/50/17 Nitto 450 Extreme- Rear,255/50/17- Front. Eibach Pro- kit.
 

Attachments

  • whole car.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 421
  • Wheels 001.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 279

Bad67MF

Member
Sep 29, 2004
60
0
6
Sparks Nevada
Apr 2, 2005
#11
  • Apr 2, 2005
  • #11
More Pics from Bad67MF

Did everybody get Black?
 

Attachments

  • Wheels 003.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 390
  • #2 002.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 230
E

ExCon

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
78
0
0
State Of Confusion
Apr 2, 2005
#12
  • Apr 2, 2005
  • #12
Just my opinion but the stock bullets are one EXCELLENT looking stock wheel and I think they look better than anything yet posted. I don't care for wheels that SCREAM I prefer a more subtle look. The only stock wheels I ever had on a car that were nicer than the bullets were the stock wheels on my Infiniti G35. I only wish the bullets were 18's. Odds are I will stick with the bullets, GREAT LOOKING wheels and VERY EASY to clean!!
 
A

allie

New Member
Dec 30, 2004
34
0
0
Apr 2, 2005
#13
  • Apr 2, 2005
  • #13
looks sort of strange, just my opinion

StangCooper said:
Here is my "buget" wheel improvement. I painted my stock wheels black and my brake calipers red, then added the chrome spinners. I was very happy with the results...




Cooper
Click to expand...
im not really liking it much, too much black
 
M

Madhouse

New Member
Dec 10, 2002
201
0
0
Houston, TX
Apr 2, 2005
#14
  • Apr 2, 2005
  • #14
allie said:
im not really liking it much, too much black
Click to expand...

If it had a chrome lip it would look freakin' awesome.
 

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
43,320
18,047
224
Massachusetts
Apr 2, 2005
#15
  • Apr 2, 2005
  • #15
ExCon said:
Just my opinion but the stock bullets are one EXCELLENT looking stock wheel and I think they look better than anything yet posted. I don't care for wheels that SCREAM I prefer a more subtle look. The only stock wheels I ever had on a car that were nicer than the bullets were the stock wheels on my Infiniti G35. I only wish the bullets were 18's. Odds are I will stick with the bullets, GREAT LOOKING wheels and VERY EASY to clean!!
Click to expand...

I agree with you, but the aftermarket's selection of bullitt wheels is a lot better looking than the factory ones.

You can get bullitts in 17x8, 17x9 and 17x10.5" as well as 18x9 and 18x10 and in shallow or deep dish version along with a few different choices in spoke selection such as chrome, anthracite, black and silver. The polished lip of the aftermarket versions is a lot more brilliant than factory as well.
 

srichard

Member
Oct 18, 2004
55
0
7
Plano, Texas
Apr 2, 2005
#16
  • Apr 2, 2005
  • #16
ROH Drift R
Front: 19x9 275/35
Rear: 19x10 295/35

Eibach Pro Kit
 

Attachments

  • GTFrontProfile.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 383
  • GTSide2.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 370

Rally

New Member
Mar 28, 2002
34
0
0
Martinez, CA
Apr 4, 2005
#17
  • Apr 4, 2005
  • #17
Mustang5L5 said:
You can get bullitts in 17x8, 17x9 and 17x10.5" as well as 18x9 and 18x10 and in shallow or deep dish version along with a few different choices in spoke selection such as chrome, anthracite, black and silver. The polished lip of the aftermarket versions is a lot more brilliant than factory as well.
Click to expand...

If you can indulge me, where can you get 18" bullitts? My searches are coming up short.
 
A

allie

New Member
Dec 30, 2004
34
0
0
Apr 4, 2005
#18
  • Apr 4, 2005
  • #18
i still really like these ones.

Rally said:
Well I hate to ask all who posted shots of new wheel and spring setups to do so again, but could you...? My 05 vert is due in a couple of weeks and I was just getting into looking into aftermarket wheel and spring options. I know there were a couple of really great threads up that had lots of links and photos and info. Could we possibly get these going again?
Click to expand...
i think these really look good.
 
T

tksuther

New Member
Dec 12, 2004
23
0
0
Apr 4, 2005
#19
  • Apr 4, 2005
  • #19
Rally said:
If you can indulge me, where can you get 18" bullitts? My searches are coming up short.
Click to expand...

Wayne's Wheels has them - 18X9. http://adaptivestrategies.com/OECREATIONS2005.html
See 1119S. The 18s aren't listed but I called and they have them in stock - $799 for the set.
 

Edbert

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
3,548
32
109
Austin TX
Apr 4, 2005
#20
  • Apr 4, 2005
  • #20
cdemot02 said:
20in Zenetti Fives with BFG 255/35/20
Click to expand...
If I am not mistaken I talked to you on Staurday (4-2-05). I rolled my window down next to your car waiting for the train on hwy620 in Round Rock. I was askin about those rims from my mineral grey 05-GT. Was that you?
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
372
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
Wheels-Tires Need Some Help - Brakes Upgrade/Wheel fitment
  • jaygee15
  • Dec 8, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 3 4 5
Replies
81
Views
3K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 6, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
2004 Mustang 3.8L V6 vibrations above 65 MPH and differential leaks
  • joeybuddy96
  • Mar 16, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
816
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Aug 29, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
338
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
F
Getting my old autocrosser running again
  • flightops
  • Aug 28, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
6
Views
333
The Welcome Wagon Aug 28, 2025
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?