Lets see some pics of you and ur 94-95 GT!

• Sponsors (?)

haulbalz said:
hey, are those svo side pipes, if they are, can you post another pic of the side? Thanks
Sure. :nice:
waxd_001.jpg

Oink, :nice:
I've always hated the Cobra R/SVO hood but I think that picture you posted just made me change my mind.

5literstang said:
wow, looking at that wrecked stang almos made me cry! what the hell happened man?
Some dude in a lifted yota changed lanes in front of me on the 163-S heading to work one morning. One of his 35" tires tagged my fender and it sent my car to the right, I overcorrected and starting spinning at 80+ mph. Went off the freeway, through a chain-link fence, caught a ditch, rolled onto my roof and slid across 2 lanes on a frontage road before I finally stopped. waaay wild ride. Sad part, It was a hit-and-run, and I just had liability on my car. Now Im driving a salvaged pos ford explorer until I can afford another 5.0

Here's a pic of me and my car. This pic is from last summer but the car looks the same...I dropped few pounds but the car looks the same. Soon, I'll be removing the wing though since everybody took my idea of the Saleen S281 wing.

oh its not the best quality because its a regular pic that I scanned.

stunner6910 said:
Low-5.0 those tires look huge from behind. what size are they, pretty damn nice

Thanks! They are 315/35/R17 Goodyear Eagle F1's GS-D3. Awesome dry traction and the best wet traction of any tires I've used! Plus I've gotta give the chevy guys a nice view :flag: :D

VERY NICE LOW-5.0
NOW, MAYBE I COULD AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD. HAS ANYONE SEEN THE 03 BUMPER ON A 95, AND IF NOT, WOULD IT FIT AND HOW WOULD IT LOOK. I'VE SEEN COMPANIES MAKIN 99-00 COBRA BUMPERS THAT FIT THS SNs. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK. AND I'M STILL HAVING A HARD ASS TIME FINDING THAT COBRA R SVO HOOD FROM KAENEN. HHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!