Lightweight race battery help

Night Shifter

Dec 24, 2005
Daytona
Hey guys I need some help with buying a lightweight race battery. Im looking into getting a braille battery, part number b129, but im not sure of what kind of amperage I need... it shows 813 but will that be enough? I don't really drive the car much but the couple days a week I take it to work. (If even that much) I want to make sure its going to start the car when I want to leave...

Its a 9 pound battery and in the pictures on their site it looks to be normal sized but will I need a new battery tray or the battery to fit correctly? Any advice on this subject would be great because I really don't know much these lightweight race batteries

• Sponsors (?)

Alright sweet...I checked out the front 14lb on and that actually seems to be the one to go with...I may be relocating it but that's very doubtful so I guess ill be getting the hold down as well...

Is his the same size as the normal batter or smaller?

The evo has to be the best daily driver I've ever had...really comfortable as well.... I have been planning on a few items from ams for the evo but im trying to get the mustang completely sorted out and problem free before I start with the evo...

The mustang will be going into race mode one the tune on it is perfect and all wires are fully tucked and the car is repainted