35th Anniv limited edition?

99 gt conv

Dec 18, 2003
west tx
I have a 1999 35th Anniversary edition GT Convertible Mustang. How do I know if it is a Limited Edition or standard? I tried to sell it, and was offered way less than the NADA book quotes for a limited edition.
If anyone can tell me how I know what model of 35th Annv I have, I would appreciate it!

• Sponsors (?)

35th?

There are many things that set the 35th anniv apart from the regular 99. If u use this board and set time frame to begining instead of 2 weeks or a month or whatever there are posts that describe what the differences are. To be absolutely sure and for some fun info U can go to www.mustang35th.com, register your vin and they will email u back whether or not yours is and also the build # of your car. (its free) Happy Hunting

There's lots of things that were on the 35th anniversary edition, like the honeycomb trim panel. I put one on my car even though it's an 03 b/c it looks nice:

56049Mustang_11_23__9_-med.jpg

99 gt conv said:
I have a 1999 35th Anniversary edition GT Convertible Mustang. How do I know if it is a Limited Edition or standard? I tried to sell it, and was offered way less than the NADA book quotes for a limited edition.
If anyone can tell me how I know what model of 35th Annv I have, I would appreciate it!

if you have the two-tone silver and gray leather interior, silver door inserts, silver dash bezel, rear honeycomb applique' and the other features listed on the "Facts" page on www.mustang35th.com then you have a true "Limited" otherwise you have a standard GT.
-Jason