• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

Electrical Lincoln Mark VIII Replacement Fan Motor

  • Thread starter Thread starter AeroCoupe
  • Start date Start date Saturday at 5:55 PM

AeroCoupe

lube between the nut and the face. I know my lubes
Founding Member
Oct 28, 2001
6,137
4,224
183
Claremore, OK
Saturday at 5:55 PM
#1
  • Saturday at 5:55 PM
  • #1
Was digging around in my file on the Coupe and ran across the motor info on the Mark VIII fan I have in it and the T-Bird. Replaced it years ago when it died on me and used a VDO PM9032 and is still working well. I do have a DCC controller on it so that soft start helps a lot. Amazon has them for $78 (have gone up about $20 but what hasn't). Anyhow, figured I would pass the info on in case someone needed one at some point.
 
Reactions: General karthief

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,047
10,666
213
polk county florida
Saturday at 8:05 PM
#2
  • Saturday at 8:05 PM
  • #2
I should keep notes on the Junk Pyle but I'd forget wear I put it
 
Reactions: AeroCoupe

AeroCoupe

lube between the nut and the face. I know my lubes
Founding Member
Oct 28, 2001
6,137
4,224
183
Claremore, OK
Saturday at 8:14 PM
#3
  • Saturday at 8:14 PM
  • #3
I rummage through the file I have on the car about once a year to clean out stuff that is no longer on the car and I am amazed I have half the crap I do.
 
Reactions: General karthief
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Mark VIII Fan/DCC Controller Combo Relay Size?
  • ZephyrEFI
  • Sep 4, 2023
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 21, 2024
FastDriver
Fuel Fuel Pump Rewire, New Fuel Lines, and Installation of New Fuel Pump Hanger with AN6 Connections
  • AeroCoupe
  • Mar 12, 2023
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
33
Views
13K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 16, 2023
AeroCoupe
PWM Fan Control
  • Mustang5L5
  • Feb 3, 2022
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
  • 2 3
Replies
55
Views
16K
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 10, 2023
SorsCode
Stiffer front springs writeup from the old .net site
  • LILCBRA
  • Oct 24, 2022
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
1
Views
1K
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Oct 29, 2022
Enzio
SOLD Lincoln Mark VIII Fan with Overflow
  • Blown88GT
  • Oct 17, 2019
  • Engine and Power Adder
Replies
4
Views
4K
Engine and Power Adder Oct 17, 2019
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?