• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Little Seafoam Vid

  • Thread starter Thread starter bakos24
  • Start date Start date May 7, 2006
B

bakos24

I find there is nothing better than a tasty wiener
Nov 29, 1999
4,461
87
134
NE, OH
May 7, 2006
#1
  • May 7, 2006
  • #1
So I saw this stuff at autozone called Seafoam. , never heard of before, so I figured I would try it out. Heres a video. Not too much smoke but still fun to watch

http://media.putfile.com/SeaFoam-12

It seems to be running a little bit smoother but really cant say for sure. I think just because I know I put it in Im thinking it is running better. at least I can be added to the list of Seafoam users
 
0

01Steeda

New Member
May 29, 2005
732
0
0
Baton Rouge, LA
May 7, 2006
#2
  • May 7, 2006
  • #2
man you might wanna have that thing checked out. thats alot of smoke
 
E

exindust

New Member
May 8, 2004
329
0
0
Moorpark, CA
May 7, 2006
#3
  • May 7, 2006
  • #3
pshh thats not a lot ill make a vid when i do mine... mine is rediculous... sweet car though!!
 

Ruckus46Gt

Member
Nov 26, 2003
385
0
16
Long Island
May 7, 2006
#4
  • May 7, 2006
  • #4
damn thats a lot of smoke. mine barely smoked when i did it. Did it for the first time and i had 79,000 miles on the car
 

DTNODYA

Member
Dec 15, 2005
831
1
16
May 8, 2006
#5
  • May 8, 2006
  • #5
I loves me some seafoam.

It should run better. Just change your oil relatively soon because it's probably lookin' rough. Good job on doing it correctly too (not that it's rocket science).
 

COBRA90GT

Mustang Master
Sep 22, 2001
6,654
0
87
HOCKEYTOWN ® , MI
May 8, 2006
#6
  • May 8, 2006
  • #6
 

GDawg

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2002
1,469
19
68
Nevada
May 8, 2006
#7
  • May 8, 2006
  • #7
That's not too bad. I put mine in at 60K and barely had any smoke. I drove the hell out of it down some back roads. Now I need to do my Bronco which has 115K and has never had it done.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
Resolved Smoking Wiring Issue After GT40 Head Swap
  • Grapes
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
473
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 22, 2026
Grapes
G
V
Where did my seafoam go?
  • Valicy
  • Jan 1, 2024
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
1
Views
763
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Jan 1, 2024
revhead347
Alternator not charging
  • SchwarzStock
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
176
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 19, 2026
SchwarzStock
Electrical 91 hatch wiring help needed
  • FastDriver
  • Apr 7, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
230
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 8, 2026
FastDriver
2
Resolved Electrical mayhem
  • 2000ElectricGreen
  • Mar 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
391
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 4, 2026
2000ElectricGreen
2
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?