LMMC-CT Springfield MA Hooters Meet! June 12th!

Stedda

Founding Member
Nov 6, 2001
CT
Late Model Mustang Club of Connecticut, LMMC-CT
Springfield MA Hooters Club Meet!
June 12th, 2004

Date: Saturday, June 12th 2004
Place: Hooters 60 Congress Street Springfield, MA 01104
Start Time: 2:30PM Seating Reserved for 40 people at 3:30PM
Directions: Click Here
WEATHER PERMITING!

<center>Since this meet was a hit last year and our MA Club Members need a meet too.... Springfield Hooters here we come!</center>

Hooters:
As always anyone with a Ford is welcome to attend the event. We will be requesting parking and seating based off this post. We'll head in at 3:30 PM for some food and drinks. There is no need to sign up, however, we do ask that if you plan on coming please post so we know how many people to expect.

The Night Club, Hippodrome:
For those of you that are willing to stick around well will be making a .5 miles trip down the road for the Hippodrome at around 9:15 PM. The Hippodrome is 21+, dress to impress night club where we have a table reserved to use as a center meeting point at the club. We should be able to get somepasses for a waived cover charge. These will be for LMMC-CT member on a first come first serve bases. IF there are extras we will not let them go to waste. We ask that anyone planning on going to the night club pitch in for the table reservation since that is something extra that the Hippodrome offers and is a nice meeting place for us to all come back to. We'll discuss that with those interested at the event.

Driving Directions, Cruise Meet Areas, & Times:
For those of you interested in driving up with the pack we will have 2 meet points before heading over to the last funneling point witch from where we will travel as a large group for last 45 minutes of the trip.

Locations and times:
Waterbury: (Brass Mill Mall) Rear Sears Parking Lot
Time: 12:30 PM
Group Leader: *****

Stratford: Commuter Lot across from Riders Landing
Time: 12:15 PM
Group Leader: Eric (Stedda)

Berlin: Taco Bell (18 Wilbur Cross Hwy, Berlin, CT)
Time: 1:15 PM
Group Leader: *****
This is where we are all funneling into.

As usual LMMC-CT, Hooters, and the Hippodrome ask that you:
1. Keep the reputation of the club and it members in mind.
2. Act responsibly and don't get carried away in the parking lot.
3. Not drinking in the lot, only inside.
4. No burnouts in the lot, or excessive revving, what you do in the street is your business.
5. HAVE FUN! :)

You are responsible for covering your portion of all orders and taxes as well as to tip your waitress accordingly. LMMC-CT does not pickup the tab at these public events. What we suggest you do is order in groups of 5 or so to make paying a little easier. Your all adults do the right thing!

• Sponsors (?)

wow..i was expecting more than that. i did get there kinda late, but i just thought it was gonna be more cars, more of an outside event. all the cars were very nice! I was kinda sad that there were only 2 fox bodies :( lol mine and the vert. Yeah that was me in the red GT, sorry i didnt introduce myself. AND dammit i hate being under 21, i couldnt go to Boston billiards w/ everyone. o well, i still had some sort of fun..i mean i was at hooters w/ a dozen stangs!

Yeah, wasn't the best day to do it. Before a MU show.

We had an awesome cruise this morning... about 13-18 cars. :)

I saw a few guys from MA but not as many said they were going... probably the last one. :(