LMR Promo Code?

• Sponsors (?)

I just tried about 20 codes for 6% off for you and none of them worked. Very odd. LMR usually has one that’s good. With that said, call them or email/text them and ask for a code. They are really good with that stuff and I’m fairly confident they will apply a 6% discount to your order. You have nothing to lose by asking. Let us know if you do.

Reactions: 1 user
I went to place an order last week and couldn’t find any working codes either. It’s been a long time since that 6% worked.
I went to CJ Pony instead. They had 5% off for Father’s Day. Better than nothing. Curious about LMR also!

Same here. Tried many and none worked on my parking brake cable order.
I even tried looking on Brew2l’s comments on his latest video, and nothing there.
They had been supplying him with a code for his viewers every month (and Foxcast too I think)

I'm on everything LMR has...lol. I don't think I've ever ordered without at least the 6% coupon we've always had for this site or the other one. This order won't be big anyway so I'll just go for it.

Same here. Tried many and none worked on my parking brake cable order.
I even tried looking on Brew2l’s comments on his latest video, and nothing there.
They had been supplying him with a code for his viewers every month (and Foxcast too I think)
I’ve been looking on Brew2L and Foxcast’s Instagram accounts and haven’t seen any new discount codes in at least a couple of months.

Damn... my fox project has been on hold for the past year... (Job went bye-bye after 20 years), now I'm waiting for my garage to get finished so I can get her in there and get back at it (waiting on floor, and the doors... then I got to run power ) anyway, just picked up a 2012 v6 Mustang, Stick, has the v6 performance package...had just under 28k miles on her..... so wanted to pick up a cat-back... and yep... no codes work... SOB...

Last edited:
Damn... my fox project has been on hold for the past year... (Job went bye-bye after 20 years), now I'm waiting for my garage to get finished so I can get her in there and get back at it (waiting on floor, and the doors... then I got to run power ) anyway, just picked up a 2012 v6 Mustang, Stick, has the v6 performance package...had just under 28k miles on her..... so wanted to pick up a cat-back... and yep... no codes work... SOB...
When you say cat back, do you actually mean a full cat back? On these s197 cars, cat backs are kind of expensive and don’t offer significant gains. If you’re looking for a little sound upgrade, a set of axle backs (mufflers really) is usually the way to go.

Seems like LMR has pretty much stopped all discount codes. I haven’t seen one in a long time. I was expecting to get one today but nope there’s nothing.

When you say cat back, do you actually mean a full cat back? On these s197 cars, cat backs are kind of expensive and don’t offer significant gains. If you’re looking for a little sound upgrade, a set of axle backs (mufflers really) is usually the way to go.
yeah, pypes has one - https://lmr.com/item/PYP-SFM79/2011-Mustang-V6-Mid-Muffler-Cat-Back-Exhaust-System they have the mufflers in the middle (say's it gives a little deeper tone on the AM review/video).