LMR reproducing 10 holes wheels???

67coupe

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2002
Huntsville, AL
This topic might not get many reply’s, but I was curious as to your thoughts.

I got an email today from LMR. They’re reproducing 10 hole wheels. Priced at $550 a set!

I’m was kinda shocked to see that. A few years ago you couldn’t get rid of these wheels for a $100 total.

Is this a mistake on LMR’s part or is there a market for returning these back to stock?

• Sponsors (?)

I got the same email and wondered that too. I'm all for it though. I hope they make every part available. Kinda surprised they didn't bump them up to 16" at least. 15" performance tires are hard to find. We had a whole thread on that before.

Got the same email and watched their Youtube video. They're offering a wheel/tire package with original sized Goodyear Gatorbacks mounted. Ahhh the memories of burning off a few layers from the Gatorbacks on my brand new '86 GT!

Reactions: 1 user
Be nice if they made them in 17s...

Got the same email and watched their Youtube video. They're offering a wheel/tire package with original sized Goodyear Gatorbacks mounted. Ahhh the memories of burning off a few layers from the Gatorbacks on my brand new '86 GT!

That was my first thought when I saw it. I thought they must be offering them in a larger size.

Did they ever come on GT’s or was it LX’s only?

I can’t see them being a hot ticket. People have been demanding 17s and I think they missed an opportunity here

I see them constantly posted on FB marketplace at $100 a set with or without tires... I can’t see more than a handful of buyers. Maybe some OCD types with too much money to burn.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
That was my first thought when I saw it. I thought they must be offering them in a larger size.

Did they ever come on GT’s or was it LX’s only?

85 and 86 GTs had them.

I appreciate a nice set of 10holes, but no sure I'd ever put them back on...even if 17" and 5-lug.

I'd like to see a set, but if I did stock wheels it would be 17" pony wheels

17x8 and 17x10 would be sweet but 10holes will never go back on my car

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I see on the same page with all their new stuff that the 90-93 round shock access panels are now available. Paid more than I care to say on eBay for a used set of these not too long ago.