LMR reproducing 10 holes wheels???

So will my originals now be worth more or less?
You can get copies, but I have “originals”.
I figured I’d be taking them to the scrap yard for aluminum weight once I get to the point of needing new wheels. I have a feeling that’s still where I’m at!

• Sponsors (?)

So will my originals now be worth more or less?
You can get copies, but I have “originals”.
I figured I’d be taking them to the scrap yard for aluminum weight once I get to the point of needing new wheels. I have a feeling that’s still where I’m at!

That’s exactly what I’m thinking. I have my original set that I’ve been holding onto for 17 years. They’re pristine and Ford OEM. No curb rash. What are they worth?

Well....originals should be worth more than copies....so....i got 100 bucks...anyone want to sell some clean 10 holes ?

im not even going to complain anymore about this. The fact a company is continuously locating or producing parts for the fox body is something other car enthusiast groups are probably jealous of.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't mind the 15's as I like the stock look. I just wish they made them wider than 7". I'm running the 10 holes and I'm afraid to go wider than 245 as it looks like they're gonna pop off. I wish I could go 275/15 (for the rear) but doubt it would go on a 7" wheel.

Makers Garage is working on a set. I follow him on FB he was showing them off at the PA show off the 3D printer. I believe they printed it in quarters. I would think he is making some slight pleasing changes which would include sizes but dont know the details.

I do love the 10 holes they are classic fox Mustang that no other car comes close to having....well maybe the 80's Thunderbirds. Growing up my dads 85 had a set and looks sharp on a silver car!

Aparently LMR will be debuting the DCR reproduction quarter windows that do say "MUSTANG" on them. I need a set badly. Can't wait for those
Where do you get your information from? They will probably be out before I get mine back from TeamVisionZ
Cant believe LMR is selling these rims with the Gatorbacks? I read way back that the Gatorback was a garbage tire? Read there were many cars lost to that tire. I heard one guy had a tire blow with the car just sitting.

Where do you get your information from? They will probably be out before I get mine back from TeamVisionZ
Cant believe LMR is selling these rims with the Gatorbacks? I read way back that the Gatorback was a garbage tire? Read there were many cars lost to that tire. I heard one guy had a tire blow with the car just sitting.
Mine came with Gatorbacks new and I liked them just fine. I was young though and didn't think of all that kinda stuff. But they lasted well. I ran them till they looked like a drag slick...lol. Not much traction even on a stock car. But I never heard anything bad back then. I did think they were out of production though.

Instagram, as well as a post on corral.net alluding to LMR having 10 sets and pricing being around $600

Let's see if it pans out though

Reactions: 1 user

IMG_4091.PNG

Reactions: 1 user
This topic might not get many reply’s, but I was curious as to your thoughts.

I got an email today from LMR. They’re reproducing 10 hole wheels. Priced at $550 a set!

I’m was kinda shocked to see that. A few years ago you couldn’t get rid of these wheels for a $100 total.

Is this a mistake on LMR’s part or is there a market for returning these back to stock?

Yes giant mistake. Why reproduce something that is just as bad as a steel wheel with a hub cap.

LMR.......NOBODY WANTS THESE WHEELS! Save the aluminum for something else...like a turbine Cobra wheel.