LMRs new mesh wheels.

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good for what they are. I mean its player for the price, let me put it that way. Def. A old school fox guy thing.

But a ccw is still way sicker.

If i caught some for sale, id prob. Try em out sometime. Maybe.

If we are giving opinions here is mine. I think they look cheap and beyond ugly. With all of the wheel choices out there why anyone would want this look is beyond me. You asked........

Chris

• Surprised
Reactions: 2 users

img00038-jpg-jpg.jpg

Yay! I can upgrade from the 13" wheels on my other project car!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Happy they produced another 4 lug option but wouldn't be my first choice.
Funny, I was just thinking what would gold wheels look like on my Fox, seem so popular with the
import crowd now.

Need a silver option as well!

I kinda agree. Silver, gray, anthracite, white? Need some other colors. Black is a classic early 80's Fox look, but gold looks kinda cheesy TBH. Never liked them on the Saleens either.

1985_00033_02.jpg

LMR should remake these wheels, in 17" with some different spoke color options.
1989_00019_01.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Meh, i don't love them or hate them.
I had also seen a fox saleen with what looked like 18inch basket weaves (in gold, maybe BBS or CCW's painted). So it's not like this look was unobtainable already.

Mike, i had a set of the ARE 5 spokes.
4 meant for a saleen and 2 rears meant for a non saleen fox.
The non saleen rears had about another inch dish.
If i remember correctly, i sold them because the sn95 cobra calipers hit the spokes, by alot...

Would anyone actually buy a 5-lug 17" 10-hole? I've heard people saying they would buy them for years....but somehow I doubt that.

I really must say, I can't knock LMR for doing things like this. For years i complained that nobody was making anything new or innovative for Fox bodies anymore, and here they are doing cupholder consoles, and retro wheels. I gotta hand it to them

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Would anyone actually buy a 5-lug 17" 10-hole? I've heard people saying they would buy them for years....but somehow I doubt that.

I really must say, I can't knock LMR for doing things like this. For years i complained that nobody was making anything new or innovative for Fox bodies anymore, and here they are doing cupholder consoles, and retro wheels. I gotta hand it to them

I would buy them. The extra area on the wheel face would go to opening up the holes just enough that you could see the color of a brake caliper beneath. :nice: