Local car for trade check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
the car blue books for like 13 with nothing done to it.

not to mention the gear that adds up to a few thousand more.

Im not asking for a 10k car.. im looking for a 5k car.. that being said thats still only less then 13k in trade total.. it is a good deal.. there is no catch.. i just simply need to get rid of the payment and the car.. baby on the way.. no way me my wife and a car seat are gonna work in this car. id also take a truck.. i work on my house alot and need somthing to haul things in.

2k gt for trade

well i dont have a v8 pickup, but i have a lifted 85 toyota longbed on 33s with a 22r four banger and a chrome bumper on it. but i warn u its pretty ruff. i would love to have that car but doubt u are interested in a truck like mine. its just an off road toy. how much are the payments out of curiousity?

MikeStang00 said:
my payments are 279 but that was on a loan that was over twice what i owe on it now.
I figure a 5 year loan on $7900 would be around $150 a month.
i financed $8500 for my stang and my payments are $245 a month. but i have VERY VERY S H I T Y CREDIT!!!! peace

john

hmmm...let me ask someone at work for ya! someone i know may be interested!

another friend of mine had a front end collision on his truck but the rest of it is fine. i dont suppose u would be interested in it? LOL! it needs a new radiator and possibly a new front bumper. its an 99 Dodge Ram 1500.
just thought i would try LOL!

Update

I have recived alot of mail from people so far with cars they "might want to trade' but noone has made an offer.
I dont know if they are afraid ill say no or?

I am very open as far as options.. but i will say this.. i will not just hand my car over for vehicle worth 2k.. i will take the 2k vehicle in addition to some cash or other items.. this is a great chance for somone to get a kick arse deal on this car.. i wanna keep it but its just not in the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.