Digital Tuning Logging Boost & Wideband

Not sure if this is a question for the tuning section but, my question is. with BE, can you log your wide band and a 2 bar sensor for boost at the same time? I have my wide band hooked into the egr wiring. if there is another sensor that can be used for the boost sensor i would appreciate the tip. thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Go to eectuning.org or post in the tuning section here. But I would go straight to the site I gave you because it's all about quarterhorse be and ea.. The tuning section on here does not get the traffic eectuning does.

Ok. for those that would want to know. I got the answer for my question from the developer of the BE software. He said that its not possible with the A9P EEC. His recommendation was to get a DATAQ DI145. it gives you 4 more ports to data log with and its only around 30 bucks. Not sure how to make the DATAQ & BE work together just yet but I will work that out later.

I use the DataQ for my wide band and it works good.
Get the drivers installed for the DataQ and go through their calibration instructions.

You need to note what COM port your DI145 uses so you can input that into BE. (note: always use the same physical USB port on your laptop for the DI145 or your COM port will be different.)
Setup the transfer function for your boost sensor and I think you use "boost" for the Channel Label

This is under the "Hardware" tab.
2zs2yxs.jpg