LoL still alive baby

ChristmasGT

Nov 3, 2003
hi there, havent been able to update too much on my Car and no new pics since my brother lost my digital Camera <shakes fist> anywho heres some of the new mods on the car (please remember im car inept having a few friends help me learn):

Put on Cold Air Induction Saturday doesnt go into fender...just sitting out there, but i supported it so that it wouldnt bounce around, gave it a complete Tune up, New Sparkplugs, much better cables, and Shocks, god its alot happier.

and a few weeks ago i put on the new pipes, went with 2 turbos, I was a little affraid that it would sound like a civic but nope, im very very surprised by it.

I want to Get a new Intake and Header But im not quite sure which ones to get would it make a dramatic change?, its an 88 any suggestions? (Turbo comes in summer) and would a Roller Cam make any differance in it?

so In all the car is insainly happier rides fantastic the struts are only 2 months old or so

oh yeah and keyless...god i love keyless

• Sponsors (?)

leave it as is, start saving/ collecting for your turbo swap, takes a few pieces to make that happen. Dont throw more money at it (i.e. header / intake ) since this stuff will NOT swap over, therefore will be a loss IMO.