look at this stang, good deal? pics

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
Hey guys. Saw this across the street from my work. Car looks pretty damn good. From what I could see it has an o/r xpipe, looks like stock shifter with bullit shift knob. Rstang says its a autometer phantom tachometer, white face gauges, battery is in trunk (saw the cable under the car). Seats are older seats from i think 86ish, dark grey inside, light grey outside, and red pinstripe. It has a cowl hood thats f'ed up paint wise, but i can sand it down and paint it black or sell it and get a stock one on ebay. Guy is only asking 2k for it, maybe i could get it down to 1800ish. Rstang is gonna call see what it has done, and if my dad will lend me the money till I can pay him back im picking it up. If I were to buy it, id paint the hood black, sell the ponys, put my cobra r's on it, take out the fog lights, and sell Rstang the seats :). And keep my other car in the garage sitting on the draglites and rip it apart and do the headswap myself. What do you guys think for 2k?!?! and it only has 120k miles. Didnt get a look at the engine.

1003239ze7.jpg

1003242bt0.jpg

1003240sa9.jpg

1003241pq0.jpg

Attachments

• 1003239ze7.jpg
    1003239ze7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 52
  • 1003242bt0.jpg
    1003242bt0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 52
  • 1003240sa9.jpg
    1003240sa9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 61
  • 1003241pq0.jpg
    1003241pq0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

Could obviously use some detailing, but damn, that seems like a heck of a deal even with some mechanical problems. Glad I bought a driver from down there; no rusted bolts when replacing parts; I envy all you FL people.

Oh, and in response to your question, I'd be all over that. Could probably get $3500 for a clean, straightish car like that up here.

thanks guys, im really interested in it, like said it has some body issues, but I can clean that up no problem, it dosent have to look like a show car, black hood, new headlights, remove foglights, lx tails, and my cobra r;s itll be clean

depending on what my dad says im gonna call for a test drive.

grey5.0beast said:
cool, good luck. Nothing like a new project to get over a girl...

haha this is very true, funny thing is if i get this the car I have now will be my project, this will be my DD

Why are they so cheap in the US? In my town a car like that with a touched up hood would sell so easily for 6k

Seriously I should start buying them in the USA to resell here

If you end up getting it, i wouldnt worry about the hood as much as that battery cable. id undo it, and run it inside the car. if those zip-ties ever break and it lays against the exhaust, youll have a nice mess on your hands.

Nick i just called the Guy. The car has 193k on it the guy said he only did small things to it like water pump and brakes.. He said it was sold as of last night though.

Damn that sucks.. that was a nice price
That reminds me of a dealer ship here, there is a sign in the front that says...
The car you looked at today and are thinking about getting tommorow... is the same car someone looked at yesterday and is thinking of getting today.. lol