Looking for 1976 parts suppliers

TexasMustangs

May 1, 2020
Texas
Hi All,
My son and I recently bought a 1976 Mustang II. Really nice shape, but does need a few odds and ends. I also have a 1965 which I can find parts for everywhere. What I am having a devil of time with is finding suppliers for the 74-78's outside of Craigslist or EBay. So many places skip that generation completely and others have a very limited selection. Does anyone have any good resources for locating needed parts? For instance, right now, I am looking for the hard plastic seat back for both front seats as well as the plastic interior panels on each side for the rear seats. I feel like I am running myself in circles with different search terms because everything comes back with the same results.

Thanks for your help!

I may have a set of the panels for either side of the rear seat if you have a coupe, I'll have to check my storage unit. If I do, they're maroon/burgundy and need work.

Last edited:

Awesome, thanks! I am going to look into those. I do have a coupe.

Also, Speedway has quite possibly the most extensive collection of Mustang II suspension and brake parts out there, and unlike a lot of the other aftermarket stuff modeled after the front end of our cars but won't actually fit, most of theirs WILL.

I know there is a guy out in Buffalo New York that’s all he does is have parts for 74 through 78 mustangs I came across him on craigslist when he went to the big Ford show in Pennsylvania what parts are you looking for I just strip down a 1978 that was in very very very bad shape but had a lot of salvageable parts

Hi, Try eBay. I've been getting emails on what your looking for.

Reactions: 1 user
I have 3 or 4 sets. Send me a Private Message.

Last edited by a moderator: