looking for a pair of long tube headers

dkinney

Oct 12, 2009
for my 07-gt a pair of long tube headers with h-pipe at a reasonable price i have seen apair on e-bay by boost-brothers but unsure need more imfo- and no one answers the phone.

• Sponsors (?)

for my 07-gt a pair of long tube headers with h-pipe at a reasonable price i have seen apair on e-bay by boost-brothers but unsure need more imfo- and no one answers the phone.

sorry never heard of them. I do know of a few people that are running Mac long tubes with success, and the price is right. You also might wanna check out Pypes brand headers; A guy just installed some on s197forum.com and says the fit is excellent. Again, these are priced on the lower end of the S197 long tube spectrum. I hope this helps you! :nice:

-J

Yes, Pypes are making some good copies of the Kooks.

Also the Boost-brothers ones are troublesome install wise. Theres a thread about them on another forum. Lots of banging to make them fit.

From what I hear the MAC ones are nice but very hard to find. Lots of "Back-orders" and companies saying they don't know when they will come in next.

I bought a set of these Boost Brothers Long Tubes but couldn't get the steering shaft to stop rubbing. Instead of taking them out to dent the tube, I just took them out and put Pypes headers in. Anyone want my old long tubes real cheap? I can mark the spot to dent.