Engine Looking For Solid Mustang Mechanic/shop In North Atlanta

jims2321

Founding Member
Dec 12, 2001
Oviedo, FL
Its been a while since I've posted.

I have finished my first round of restoration on my '94 GT vert, just a few items left. I moved kinda of hurried from Central Florida to North Atlanta (job change) I have finally driven my stang up here. It ran great on the journey up here to Atlanta, except for one small nagging problem. When it I restart the car after driving for a while (engine is warm), some times it idles and dies. This is not consistent but I would like to get it checked out. It could probably use a tune up anyway, so I am looking for a good reputable ford stang mechanic or shop in the North Atlanta area. If anybody knows of one, please let me know.

Jim

• Sponsors (?)

Good luck. I moved up here from central Florida 8 years ago. Nobody can do anything in Georgia. I used to do a lot of work on the side, but now I am commuting up to Detroit and I have a newborn. I just don't have the time for it anymore.

KUrt

Yeah, I'd like to know of one too. I have a few plans but not sure I can jump in and do the engine stuff myself. I did however swap out the saddle tan interior for 2003 Cobra dark charcoal interior. That was about as big of a project that I want to do on my own. I'm in Canton BTW.