Looking for some help please - 5 Lug Convert

I am in the process of converting my 1987 Mustang convertible from 4 lug to 5.
So far so good except that I made the mistake of having the car in gear when I rotated the axle to reinsert the c clips. Unfortunately the spider gears slipped out of place and fell out of the differential.
I read on this forum how to put them back in but I am a little confused.
Any assistance is much appreciated.
Thank you,
Jack

• Sponsors (?)

First and foremost, I am very happy I found this forum and any help I can get.
I bought this car from my dad about 15 years ago. I went through a divorce and was unable to maintain and or drive it for many years. She has been in the garage under a car cover all this time, only starting her occasionally. She has never seen any bad weather and always kept inside.
I recently refinanced my house and pulled some money out to get this car in shape. Mechanically its a sound car, having only 75,000 original miles, 12 of which I put on her. But she definitely needs some tlc, no interior, new roof (convertible) and I decided to convert her from a 4 lug to a 5.
I hope I don't regret it!
Although this video is helpful, my differential differs in that there are 2 S shaped springs in the middle of the 2 side side gears that prevent me from placing the spider gears in as shown.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Jack

Although this video is helpful, my differential differs in that there are 2 S shaped springs in the middle of the 2 side side gears that prevent me from placing the spider gears in as shown.

My apologies. Posted that too early in the AM and didn't see it said open diff.

Try this video instead. I don't really think his method is Ford approved, but at least you can get a sense of how the gears and S spring go together and can maybe take it from there,

View: https://youtu.be/quvNsQmA3Vg

Yeah that looks sketchy. Sorry i can't help but i've never had to mess with those gears myself