• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Looking to buy a Mustang!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtowens13
  • Start date Start date Mar 20, 2010
J

jtowens13

New Member
Mar 20, 2010
1
0
0
Mar 20, 2010
#1
  • Mar 20, 2010
  • #1
Hey everyone,

I'm actually here because I am looking to purchase a Mustang in the near future. I'm a student in college so I don't have much money but I know cars can be reasonable sometimes, and I am currently driving a Mitsubishi Eclipse, but I want that American muscle!! I prefer a model such as Saleen, Roush or Cobra (something like those) and I would like one that is not too old (no older than 94) and his not too many miles (preferably less than 70k). So if you have a beautiful fast car for me, let me know! A convertible would be sweet too. I know I'm asking a lot, but its all about the love of the car. Email me at soccerkicker@hotmail.com, I am on my email all the time.
 

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
1,366
202
154
the Shadow Gallery
Mar 21, 2010
#2
  • Mar 21, 2010
  • #2
Welcome.

You might bode well also by posting your request(s) in the Classified forums. You'll have better luck there, mate.
 

Wraith413

Member
Jul 1, 2009
418
0
16
Galveston
Mar 21, 2010
#3
  • Mar 21, 2010
  • #3
Welcome to the forum, jtowens!! Good luck finding your car and when you do, post up some pics!!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
Hey Ya'll from the North Georgia mountains
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
7
Views
174
The Welcome Wagon Sep 12, 2026
General karthief
Looking forward to collaborating with my new community
  • phil2001svt
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
10
Views
194
The Welcome Wagon Sunday at 7:56 PM
DadLife0724
W
Front ATS brakes with Taurus rear brakes. Full parts needed?
  • Wagonized
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
125
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 25, 2026
General karthief
New gal in San Diego
  • Mustang Momma
  • Feb 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
243
The Welcome Wagon Feb 11, 2026
Mcmahst
5
Hello fellow Mustang fanatics.
  • 580HP*428Cj
  • Apr 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
303
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
josep4
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?