Looking to get Saleen Center Caps, any help?

Caldwell

Apr 27, 2004
Ontario Canada
Hey guys and gals,
Well, after a long hard journey, i've decided to go with Saleen Chrome wheels, but instead of ordering real saleen wheels, I read an interesting Saleen Hatred thread here a while back that turned me off... So i decided to go with replicas...
Hold your boo'ing and hissing... hah, I found some nice ones that will do the job, for half the price.
BUT
The center caps suck!

sl1.jpg

I was looking at ordering them from either
CrossroadZ Direct.com
or
Wheel Replicas.com

But like i said, before i make the leap into chrome wheel heaven, I want to do
it right, so does anyone know where I can get Saleen Chrome Center Caps, or at LEAST something half nice... just no stupid ZR logo. :notnice:

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I went there and they sell them for the saleen rims
but the caps are only in silver or black, and i wasn't sure if that would look goofy on chrome rims or not

or,

will they fit replicas?
that, i highly doubt.

someone with replicas i guess would know more than i would.

I got mine from O.E. Wheel Distributors on Ebay for $760 before shipping which was like $120 and a manditory $9.60 insurance cost. Great wheels though. Came with Cobra center caps that were a quality 3 piece lenses just like the factory wheels. They claim these wheels are the only ones that will interchange the factory caps like the pony cap. Other wheels companies that use there own symbol as the center cap may not interchange with other center caps. If you want any more info on them or which seller is selling them, I'd be happy to hook you up. Oh yeah here's a quick pic of mine.
4.jpg