Looking to go Long Tube Headers with Mac Prochamber O/r...

bgbg22

Dec 5, 2005
Just have a couple of questions. Where in the hell can i find a prochamber that fits long tubes, and also would the mac prochamber fit lets say BBK lt's or Hooker Lt's or do i have to go straight with the MAC Lt's

If i do go MAC LT's, does anyone have any feedback on them, I see they are relatively cheap, so im not sure if thats a good sign or not. I really want to run the prochamber, b/c hey its the prochamber, and its narrsttty.

Anyone with numbers on MAC LT's or other alternatives to them that would fit the prochamber would be simply orgasmic.

And as far as Long Tubes are concerned, Its not a big concern about getting to the tranny, because my tranny is done n tommorow its going in for a rebuild from a reputable tranny shop by me, so im pretty sure i wont have problems for a real long time. As far as clearance, my car is lowered, so im trying to not have the LT's make my clearance even lower.

This is all for my 2000 gt.

• Sponsors (?)

The prochamber won't fit on BBK's or Hookers. You should go with MAC headers since from what I've heard they are easier to install than others and they allow you to drop the tranny. The only thing you should consider is getting them ceramic coated bc most of them rust.

Mac quality sucks, it's a toss up if you get good or crap. If you have an auto, consider only hooker and match that up with their O/R pipe. It's best practice to only match up the LT's with the same manufacturer mid pipe.