Looks like the stang is going to be my daily driver

Boss 351

Here sthhhhhhhheeeve take a picthh of my man flowe
Jul 13, 2003
Canada
:( The Corsica took a dump yesterday and almost left me stranded on the 10 (going to Montreal). I made it back home at 50kmh and the pedal to the metal. I'm going to save up and either buy a 97ish F150 4x4 or a Grand Marquis / Crown Vic. NEVER AGAIN will I touch a GM* and NEVER will I end up with some stupid FWD POS! I hate FWD cars with a passion and this Cor*sick*a was the last straw lol

I would prefer a Grand Marquis since it's a nice big car, has a V8, RWD, gets real good MPG and if it's white with black wheels - people will slow down on the highway near me lol

*Ford will build a lemon from time to time, and GM will build a good car from time to time. From now on, I will stick to Ford - chances are I'll end up with a good car.

• Sponsors (?)

Well I won't sell the Corsica right away because I asked for my boss's parking spot which is right next to my window and he doesn't understand what it's like to have a nice car (he drives a windstar). So I refuse to park my stang in a spot where I can't keep my eye on it and it would be too close to the road.

Boss 351 said:
I refuse to park my stang in a spot where I can't keep my eye on it and it would be too close to the road.

I understand .

If I'm somewhere and I can't see the car or know the spot is safe , I won't leave it there.

Keep the beater for now .

Ask your boss to move his car just for the summer :shrug:

Well I'm moving into the building in a couple of months so I will keep the beater for now. My parking spot is the biggest one, located right in front of my patio door, and is in the corner of the fence and trees. But until then I would have liked to use one of my boss's parking spots next to the building and not use the visitor's spot where I am at right now. It doesn't matter though since the corsica can still be used in town (I wouldn't go too far with it lol).