Looky what I got

Asha'man

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2002
Denver
I bought this today to serve as a beater/parts hauler/spare car/winter car/whatever. Got it from a guy who used to work at my work.

513839_102_full.jpg

Best part is, I paid $150 for it. :D 2.8 V6, 4x4, 5-spd, 3" suspension lift, lights and crap, etc.

Brian

• Sponsors (?)

Denver. Took it in yesterday and it failed, as expected. However, it was close enough that they gave it a second chance run (which also failed). I figure I'll get temp tags tomorrow (which I thought I had to have emissions for or I'd've done it Tuesday and said screw emissions for at least 90 days) and then mess with the truck on Sunday. Change oil, toss some additives in the fuel and oil, etc.

Brian

2.8L = $150 :p

Im not sure if the borad is still up or not, but there used to be a board called the ranger station i used to post on alot before it changed servers or something. The emmissions control setup (especially the carb) in those is really funky. Theres an easy conversion that uses Duraspark stuff from mustang II and pintos and such. Im not sure how it would stack up to the emmisions guys tho. But its worth looking into.