Fox low budget 30lb injectors

• Sponsors (?)

Tre injectors have been garbage in my experience. I had a set of 42lb “Bosch style” ones from them and they didn’t last but 6 months. Idk if the wide body ones are different, but I’d never put a set in my car again. As far as their warranty, I emailed them about issues and never heard back.

One area I don’t recommend cheaping out in is injectors. You can usually find used ones on corral for less than the china ones.

Looking through the junkyard parts thread in the technical sticky, it says that the T-Bird SC has 30# injectors. Going to Rockauto and through their parts search I selected the "GB REMANUFACTURING 82211119 Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector." After you update the quantity to 8 it yields a price of $278.32. By entering my information they come up to just a tad under $300 to my door. They only listed one Motorcraft unit in stock, but it was much more expensive. There was also an injector that was cheaper by about a dollar each, but they claimed to only have 5 in stock. That price also includes a $!0 per injector core, so you could potentially only be paying about $220ish for a set this way if you have a set of injectors to return to them. That is, of course, unless you can get lucky and find 2 SCs in a salvage yard and get the injectors out of them??