Lowering issue.

mathieu

Mar 22, 2010
I just got done installing my H&R springs. Both the left side are about a centimeter to half an inch lower. It is a little noticeable. Im just wondering if anybody has this issue or would know what I could do. When installing the springs I lined up the pigtails as best as I could as the stock springs. The front have the little groove thing so Im pretty sure I got that in as best as I can. And the same as the back too (pigtail pointing towards the drivers side like how the stock ones were). Its frustrating cause I can notice it. Help please. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

mine is the same way except i have sportlines. my car sits half inch lower on the front drivers side than the passanger. and in the back the drivers side is between 1/8 to 1/4 inch lower than the passanger side.

it could be you springs or could be the car. i never measured the car stock to see, you could switch the springs to see if it changes sides, but should probably wait like nancygrl said to see if it will settle

my sportlines did the same thing..easy fix though, just pull an isolator out of the passenger side and it should fix you up if its bothering you that bad...it bothered me horribly when mine was like that so i tried it and it worked....but since then im back to a very slight lean cause i pulled all isolators on mine....

I had the same problem with mine. I know a lot of others here will disagree with my decision, but I cut a little less than half a coil off the the right front coil spring and it now sits level. There is no difference in the way it handles or rides. The rear was off a little as well but I made up the difference by adjusting the spring perch height on my J&M adjustable lower control arms. I think my car jprobably always sat a little crooked, I just couldn't tell it when it was at it's stock (4X4) ride height.