• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Lowering Springs PIC Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter 94TURBO5 O
  • Start date Start date Dec 31, 2005
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Next
First Prev 4 of 5 Next Last

MysteryMachine

Active Member
Jun 21, 2003
1,835
2
39
Parkesburg, PA
Jan 2, 2006
#61
  • Jan 2, 2006
  • #61
damn JR you scrape pebbles with that ****? lol
 

Blackened302

Active Member
Jul 21, 2005
1,439
0
36
South TX
Jan 2, 2006
#62
  • Jan 2, 2006
  • #62
screw you guys--if you retards knew how to read, you'd see that my car is PRESENTLY UNDERGOING PAINT/BODY WORK.
 

DFG 5OH

Active Member
Aug 28, 2004
1,341
0
36
Louisville, KY
Jan 2, 2006
#63
  • Jan 2, 2006
  • #63
Ram000 said:
screw you guys--if you retards knew how to read, you'd see that my car is PRESENTLY UNDERGOING PAINT/BODY WORK.
Click to expand...

 

MysteryMachine

Active Member
Jun 21, 2003
1,835
2
39
Parkesburg, PA
Jan 3, 2006
#64
  • Jan 3, 2006
  • #64
I sorry buddy View attachment 492733View attachment 492735View attachment 492737




LOL JK. Just messing with ya bro I know your working on it. Thats why I posted giving ya **** about it.

It is a VERY nice 1st pic to post up for us though lol
 

Blackened302

Active Member
Jul 21, 2005
1,439
0
36
South TX
Jan 3, 2006
#65
  • Jan 3, 2006
  • #65
hehe, yeah, i suppose it isn't the best pic to choose as the first one i post of my car.

but seriously, wtf kind of ignorant comments are those a couple of you made? why would anyone want to drive their car in that condition daily? don't you think i know it looks like **** and that it probably means that it is in the process of being repaired and painted?
 

ES Stangin

New Member
Apr 6, 2005
132
0
0
Erie, Pa
Jan 3, 2006
#66
  • Jan 3, 2006
  • #66
is in the process of being repaired and painted
Click to expand...

Thats what I thought right away

I'm sure it'll look sweet when its done.
 
J

JMD Engineering

New Member
Dec 8, 2004
102
0
0
Northern VA
Jan 3, 2006
#67
  • Jan 3, 2006
  • #67
WhiteStallionGT said:


straight from www.4wheeler.com
Click to expand...

Arent you on NSF? Zero360 or something to that effect?

- I have the black lx. same name as here - JMD Engineering
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1140.webp
    81.7 KB · Views: 92

WhiteStallionGT

Member
Aug 19, 2004
465
0
17
Northern VA / VT
Jan 3, 2006
#68
  • Jan 3, 2006
  • #68
JMD Engineering said:
Arent you on NSF? Zero360 or something to that effect?

- I have the black lx. same name as here - JMD Engineering
Click to expand...

Yup that's me! :SNSign:
 

Black Stampede

Founding Member
Sep 3, 2002
1,811
2
39
Grand Rapids, MI
Jan 3, 2006
#69
  • Jan 3, 2006
  • #69
Ram000 said:
hehe, yeah, i suppose it isn't the best pic to choose as the first one i post of my car.

but seriously, wtf kind of ignorant comments are those a couple of you made? why would anyone want to drive their car in that condition daily? don't you think i know it looks like **** and that it probably means that it is in the process of being repaired and painted?
Click to expand...

I can understand your paint and the state that it's in, but the cut springs is what makes it hardcore rigged. Either way, take a joke. I don't care what you do to your car.
 

Dan95-5.0

Active Member
Jun 14, 2003
1,110
0
36
Manitoba, Canada
Jan 3, 2006
#70
  • Jan 3, 2006
  • #70
94TURBO5 O said:
Is your exhaust this low??


View attachment 492649
Click to expand...

thats a problem waiting to happen being that low.

with the same body kit on my car, i had a 2 inch drop all around.

it looked sick. no wheel well gap and it looked slammed.

the only problem was driving it. having to worry about speed bumps, potholes, going up driveways, getting into my GARAGE LOL

i just took them out and put the stockers back in.

i have pics on a CD but it went missing.


after i'm done with the motor work and acheive my 1/4 mile goal. i'm gonna put in a basic air ride system
 

Blackened302

Active Member
Jul 21, 2005
1,439
0
36
South TX
Jan 3, 2006
#71
  • Jan 3, 2006
  • #71
the ride is pretty ridged, if that's what you were referring to. i'm going for a new spring/shock/strut set-up pretty soon, definately after this whole paint job business is up w/in the next week and a half or so. i had so much body work that needed to be done which meant more money for supplies--the amount of sand paper and putty i needed was ridiculous, and even though i saved a $hitload on paint, my wallet took too big of a bite. anyhow, probably gonna get some sportlines or something like that--not going hardcore, but more for ride quality. cutting my springs was really the only option i had at the time, and if you can afford new ones, get them, heh. i tried to sacrafice ride for looks, but trust me, it doesn't feel as good as it looks. no hard feelings, gents.
 
D

DARK-5.0

Founding Member
Feb 20, 2002
724
1
19
Leawood, KS
Jan 3, 2006
#72
  • Jan 3, 2006
  • #72
With my Eibach Sportlines. I've never scrapped my Long tubes or custom h. But I also don't have to drive on train tracks either. The roads are nice and I don't have a steep driveway or anything.

Jeremy
 

TheDamned

"I am Canadian and Damned for it!"
Jul 22, 2003
457
0
48
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Jan 3, 2006
#73
  • Jan 3, 2006
  • #73
DARK-5.0 said:
With my Eibach Sportlines. I've never scrapped my Long tubes or custom h. But I also don't have to drive on train tracks either. The roads are nice and I don't have a steep driveway or anything.

Jeremy
Click to expand...
You're lucky bro..
With winter here, it's sick, during spring, our roads looks like roads straigh out of Bagdhad.
 

95Vert

New Member
Aug 19, 2004
1,785
0
0
North Mexico (deep south Texas)
Oct 16, 2006
#74
  • Oct 16, 2006
  • #74
...
 

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
1,113
0
36
Medicine Hat, AB
Oct 16, 2006
#75
  • Oct 16, 2006
  • #75
I LOVE MAYONAISSE!
 

87_GT

Member
Sep 14, 2004
179
2
18
tinley park, illinois
Oct 16, 2006
#76
  • Oct 16, 2006
  • #76
pretty old thread but here is mine with H&R supersports



 

Attachments

  • HPIM0332.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 107
  • HPIM0339.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 111

95Vert

New Member
Aug 19, 2004
1,785
0
0
North Mexico (deep south Texas)
Oct 17, 2006
#77
  • Oct 17, 2006
  • #77
xr8d302 said:
I LOVE MAYONAISSE!
Click to expand...
I always knew you took 'em on the chin.
 

blurry

New Member
Mar 20, 2006
31
0
0
Maryland
Oct 17, 2006
#78
  • Oct 17, 2006
  • #78
Ford Motorsports "B" Springs with the top and bottom spring isolators removed from the front set. Gives it that raked look.

 

Attachments

  • DSCF0095Small.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 98

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
1,113
0
36
Medicine Hat, AB
Oct 17, 2006
#79
  • Oct 17, 2006
  • #79
95Vert said:
I always knew you took 'em on the chin.
Click to expand...



Silly messican
 

1slow95

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
1,797
3
48
ohio
Oct 17, 2006
#80
  • Oct 17, 2006
  • #80
I know I've allready posted in this thread, but I've lowered my car more with the addition of a QA1 k member so I'll post up some new pics.

Sportline springs


 

Attachments

  • 9-5-2006%20003.webp
    341.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 9-5-2006%20004.webp
    309 KB · Views: 85
  • 9-5-2006%20009.webp
    313.5 KB · Views: 81
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Next
First Prev 4 of 5 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Ebay Lowering springs
  • Canyonred86
  • Aug 28, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
217
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Front Coil Overs and Rear Traditional Springs within a Maximum Motorsports K-Member Kit
  • Habu135
  • Sep 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
556
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Habu135
S
Suspension Spring I.D. help?
  • Scott_S
  • Aug 21, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
220
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 21, 2025
Scott_S
S
Paint and Body Frame rail dimensions
  • keel
  • Jan 30, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
25
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 13, 2026
keel
S650 Pics!
  • 85GT4V
  • Sep 7, 2026
  • 2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
0
Views
112
2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk Sep 7, 2026
85GT4V
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?