Lowest mileage 94-95 GT?

• Sponsors (?)

I got a better one for you. There was a carshow this last Sunday. I heard about this 93 LX hatch 5.0 that was suppose to be there. Apparently it was suppose to have very small mileage on it. So I walk in and see the nice red stang. By the way we have km here in Canada not miles. I check the dash and here is what I see.:

844 kms ------> 524 miles

Pretty amazing when you think about it. Car is absolutely mint. The mileage hasnt been tricked out or anything. This is the real thing. Although, the dummy owner even kept the original engine oil in there...Must be too expensive for him to change it. :D

a while back i went to a huge parts warehouse and the owner had a private collection of about 200 cars. one of which was an original '95 Cobra R with less than 100 miles on it, still had the paper floor mats and plastic on the seats from the dealership

fiveohh94gt said:
of which was an original '95 Cobra R with less than 100 miles on it

Yeah but imo you are more likely to find a Low mileage Cobra R, Pace car, removable hardtop, or even a regular cobra. But most GT's people drive even as a weekend driver it gets driven. I have 35k and I always thought that was low, when I first started driving it it had 25k and I was 16 now Im 19 soon to be 20.

Well, mine has about 66,000 on it, which isn't that low, but not too bad. Really, on average thats only about 6,000 miles a year because the 94's are 11 years old, almost 12 model years old! The saddest part is I've only put 6,000 on the odometer since I've had it. And I've had it 3 years!

I just kicked over 17k on my 94 Cobra. There is a local shop out here with a teal 93 cobra in a bubble with 3 miles on it. Not sure why the hell nobody ever drove it though. The owner said it came with the shop, and the previous shop owner just never titled it. Parked it and left it. The guy said it would probably need a lot of work to get running again since it hasn't been started for almost 10 years. What a waste..........

LoudToy958 said:
I just kicked over 17k on my 94 Cobra. There is a local shop out here with a teal 93 cobra in a bubble with 3 miles on it. Not sure why the hell nobody ever drove it though. The owner said it came with the shop, and the previous shop owner just never titled it. Parked it and left it. The guy said it would probably need a lot of work to get running again since it hasn't been started for almost 10 years. What a waste..........

I dont think I will ever understand people like that, if your not going to bother maintaining the car that you will just never drive or leave in a bubble then sell it to someone who will appreciate it. Like the guy who had the original bullitt that was used in the movie and did not sell it to McQueen and just let the car sit in a barn. :bang: