LX vert with Cobra Spoiler?

• Sponsors (?)

that would look horrible. the angles for the wing are all wrong. go with the LX special edition spoiler if you dont want to be wingless.

Yeah, the Cobra spoiler looks like complete ass on a convertible.

rear.JPG

(you know I'm kidding Dave)

Yeah, the Cobra spoiler looks like complete ass on a convertible.

rear.JPG

(you know I'm kidding Dave)

It looks great on Daves car, but it might not look as good on a LX since it doesnt have the ground effects or any type of body kit.

I have a special edition style spoiler on my 91 LX. I like it, but the main reason I put it on was to offset (balance) the look with the 3" Cobra R hood up front.

I dont really have a great shot from the back but you can the idea I guess:

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

Thanks!!

I got mine from Blue Oval Industries
http://blueovalindustries.bluekeyinc.com/products.php?customerZip=78109&pid=794

But they sell them a little cheaper on thier ebay auctions
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/80-8...tegoryZ33638QQihZ016QQitemZ260113198037QQrdZ1

The color of my vert is a 2005 Dodge color called GoManGo, the paint code is PVE and when ordered its called Tangerine Pearl Metallic.

man i love that color...but if i went with it my interior would clash with it...

man i love that color...but if i went with it my interior would clash with it...

My exterior color was originally white with a red interior.

I bought a grey interior (front & rear seats, arm rest, door panels, dash pad) out of an 88. I painted or dyed all of the other parts using the interior stuff from 50resto and bought new carpeting. Now my interior is gray and black.

Here is a before pic.

View attachment 386804

Ok, I'll stop pic whoring in your thread now.:D

My exterior color was originally white with a red interior.

I bought a grey interior (front & rear seats, arm rest, door panels, dash pad) out of an 88. I painted or dyed all of the other parts using the interior stuff from 50resto and bought new carpeting. Now my interior is gray and black.

Here is a before pic.

View attachment 386802

Ok, I'll stop pic whoring in your thread now.:D

nono...more mics please!