Mac Exhaust

I was wondering if anyone has clips of a full mac exhaust on a 1987-93 5.0. I currently have FRPP shorty headers, stock h-pipe and magnaflows. It sounds stock to me, I want something a little different and heard mac is the way to go. Any input would help

• Sponsors (?)

I had the mac longtubes and h pipe into flowmasters. Sounded freekin awsome the down side was the poor fitment. The two front and two rear primary tubes on the driver side header go on either side of the steering shaft. and they contact at points through the rotation till I heated them and beat the snot out of them to make them clear. The passenger side is not possible to get in to place with out loosening the motor mounts from the K member and lifting the engine a couple of inches. Other than that they Sounded awsome and were cheap. With my new project Im trying out some BBKs. Ill let you know about the fitment.

my setup used to be similar to yours and sounded quite stock, then when i removed the stock H which has 4 restrictive cats, felt nice power gain, and definate sound change, at times i think my car sounds like a modular a lil bit,hehe http://media.putfile.com/short-exhaust-clip-61 heres a lil clip tho. I know if i had some more mods it would sound even crazier as the revs would climb faster hehe. Soon imma have 3.73s tho so cars gonna be lil louder and slower speeds and i think ill be happy,hehe

I first put on a mac prochamber and magnaflow catback on my GT. It sounded good but I wanted to be emissions legal so I put on a magnaflow x-pipe. All the tone from the exhaust went away and sounded too smooth and quiet. I replaced the magnaflow mufflers with the stainless steel ones from mac, fit great just needed to get the right stainless band clamps. I don't have any sound clips of the new setup but its dead on for what I wanted. The magnaflow catback is very easy to swap new mufflers into. It takes maybe an hour to swap them out for different ones and realign the tailpipes.