Mach 1 chin==ford part #??? asap

I doubt you'll be able to get a Mach 1 chin spoiler for our year through the dealer, because they are an aftermarket item that is hard to even find anywhere else, let alone a dealership.

hey ram... if youre still lookin for that chin, cdc has em. or they did when i called for one for my 95.

http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/catalog/itemdisplay/664.html

they are 95 bucks tho. but they are already formed for a 94/98 car. i called my local ford guy in search of one too. he can get me a oem mach 1 chin spoiler. forgot how much...it was cheaper than 95 but it wasnt a direct fit either. said id have to do a little tweekin. i called that cdc company and checked for my car (the sites alittle cloudy on sn95s) and they had them in stock about 2 months ago. said they form them to bolt right up (or push-pin rather) to the car. they got a 1800 #.wouldnt hurt to call if ur interested.

IF anyone is in the RHODE ISLAND area I have a chin spoiler for 99-04 i will sell for $20 (the catch is you have to have a digital camera take a picture of it installed on your 94-98 we can install it in my garage in 10 minutes to end these pointless threads)

I put a 99-04 on my 94 If i only had a camera that worked

So the NE spoiler looks a lot like the Mach 1 spoiler? If shipping was cheap (I live across the country from you), I would buy it from you and put it on my '94 and get pics hosted.

Ok, where is the cheapest place to get the New Edge chin spoiler?

Mr. Klok, your stuff looks amazing to me, but poor lil' me cant afford it.

sorry about pricing but it cost more to build a quality functional part plus we do not deal in large volume sales like a few other web sites who appear to give away parts cheaper than most venders buy them.

Al J said:
OK---You got a volunteer w/$20 in my hot little hand.
PM me & we'll get together.
I've got a digital camera but I don't know how to post pics to this board.
ok, you really gotta get this done ASAP... it only takes a short while to install from what i've heard, ...and we need multiple pics on here ASAP so we can FINALLY end this drama which is the "discontinuation" of the 94-98 chin spoiler... hahaha maybe make this as a sticky labeled "finally a solution to the previous 5,000 threads on sn-95 chin spoilers"....I hope it works out and looks great!

+1

even though i've dropped the idea of getting this and hav already bought a cobra bumper w/ lip, i too would like to see this end... closure, hehe.

In 50resto's catalog they state they have the mach 1 chin spoiler, its also not that much money and below it in small print it also says it fits 94-98 with little effort something or other when i get it out of my car ill quote it.