• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Mach1 Spacer For Height

  • Thread starter Thread starter Newoldedge
  • Start date Start date Jul 30, 2016

Newoldedge

New Member
Jul 26, 2016
9
0
1
Indiana
Jul 30, 2016
#1
  • Jul 30, 2016
  • #1
Hey guys I was wanting to raise my shaker for looks mainly.. I have seen where some guys had a solid spacer just beneath the actual aluminum shaker.. looks good, it's a 1" piece of aluminum. Does anyone on here know where I can pick one up?
 

Newoldedge

New Member
Jul 26, 2016
9
0
1
Indiana
Jul 31, 2016
#2
  • Jul 31, 2016
  • #2
Newoldedge said:
Hey guys I was wanting to raise my shaker for looks mainly.. I have seen where some guys had a solid spacer just beneath the actual aluminum shaker.. looks good, it's a 1" piece of aluminum. Does anyone on here know where I can pick one up?
Click to expand...
Wow.. Guess I'll go back to Google, maybe I can get some info there. Thanks
 

squeak93

15 Year Member
Jun 2, 2005
2,330
405
164
Joplin, Missouri
Jul 31, 2016
#3
  • Jul 31, 2016
  • #3
I used stacks of washers. You can't see them and can Taylor it to your lol liking. I went about 5/8 of an inch. Any more and guys report hood cracks from flexing.
 

Newoldedge

New Member
Jul 26, 2016
9
0
1
Indiana
Jul 31, 2016
#4
  • Jul 31, 2016
  • #4
Thanks Squeak93, I've shimmed it up a little and could go more but really do not want to go that route.. not as much as I want to go up which is 1" with a spacer that won't affect the hood and rubber.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
Fox Tire Size for 16" Pony Wheels on 1984 LX Convertible
  • gw7
  • Jun 24, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
181
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 25, 2026
Qtrhrse23
1
Engine Motor swap from a 2003 Explorer
  • 1996mustang new
  • Oct 9, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
766
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 16, 2025
squeak93
Glad to be here
  • josep4
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
170
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
DadLife0724
M
Electrical 93 5.0 No Injector Pulse
  • machinermac
  • Jul 26, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
15
Views
385
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 1, 2026
Willybill32
S
Engine Belt routing with supercharger and smog/ac/ps delete
  • Steve6482
  • Jul 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
97
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 15, 2026
Steve6482
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?