Magnaflow Competition Droooooone!

So, I just installed what I thought was the ballsiest exhaust I could find for my 2015 GT. It's the MagnaFlow competition cat back. From the outside, it's as awesome as I thought it would be. However, the drone down low is terribly bad. Like headache or ringing ears bad. I was wondering if this happened to anyone else and what they think. I love the sound outside but the interior drone is big and bad. Too much for me. What do I do? How is the street series? Better? I understand you can't get the streets yet as just axle back. Since I already have the midpipe, I only need to change the axle back. Any feedback is appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I learned my lesson with some SLP Loudmouths awhile back. Drove me nuts. Made sure to buy a pair that guaranteed no drone from Borla this go around, their S-type series. Kind of their in-between model. Not too loud, not to soft, and no drone. Can't comment specifically on the MangaFlows though, but there might not be any way of fixing it expect changing the mufflers again. :O