March Madness

i have NO idea why i picked minnesota over texas. i even thought texas was going to win. i watched the whole game going "go texas, you got this, you're gonna win!" then realized i picked minnesota in my bracket.... wtf? ugh.....
 
I gotta pull for the ACC, and I saw Clemson play quite a few times, and I was impressed. I never liked LSU, and I heard some good things about Butler.

I should've picked BC to go further.

eh, i can see the division coming through, same reason i picked miss state and lsu! gotta love rooting for your own conference....

though for the sec, this year sucks. hell, the acc blows us away this year, which sucks. but it happens! at least we won football ;)
 
No big upsets. Mine biggest was WKU taking down Illinois yesterday. I do have Temple beating Arizona St and Arizona beating Utah today though.

I picked both Miss St and Tenn to lose in the 1st.

LSU will surprise people. Don't let the games at the end of the season fool you. UNC will get a run you can belive that.