March Madness

No big upsets. Mine biggest was WKU taking down Illinois yesterday. I do have Temple beating Arizona St and Arizona beating Utah today though.

I picked both Miss St and Tenn to lose in the 1st.

LSU will surprise people. Don't let the games at the end of the season fool you. UNC will get a run you can belive that.

Its why they play the game.

I don't like to talk smack until the end, that is if I beat the person I'm talking to.
 
Who is the guy who picked Duke to go out first round? :rlaugh:

BergeLSU had some wishfull thinking.

Oh, and Hobie is the only person thus far who has a team out of the round of 32. :nono:

yeah yeah yeah....

EDIT: i'm not the only one with a team out of the round of 32, look at bergelsu, he's got teams out as far as the 8

I think he likes SEC teams :rolleyes:

indeed i do!

You don't say!!!!!

I think this tourney will be a good one.

yeah, like i said in the other thread, i have NO clue how any of these teams are, havent watched a single game, so i know NOTHING about my bracket. i just picked based on what i've heard (very little) and some just for fun (like miss state). hell, if they had made it that far, you'd be saying "dang hobie, wish i had picked that, good job!" but it didnt happen that way :(
 
Wake and FSU screwed me. Looks like Yile_Kung is the favorite.

that would be cent stang. his bracket is definitely looking good right now, but remember, anything can happen...

you're not out of the running yet. those 2 didnt hurt you that bad. ucla really effed me, but i could still come back if my random pics pay off.... yeah right :(
 
that would be cent stang. his bracket is definitely looking good right now, but remember, anything can happen...

you're not out of the running yet. those 2 didnt hurt you that bad. ucla really effed me, but i could still come back if my random pics pay off.... yeah right :(

I gambled on cleveland state making the sweet 16. Louisville and Pitt didnt look very good yesterday. They better pick it up