Mass air problems

I used this http://www.stangnet.com/tech/maf/massairconversion.html to help me convert my 87 gt sd over to mass air. Got questions bout the wiring. As I started searching for the wiring that comes from the tranny, it appeared that they were't even hooked up to anything. I just let that go and fired the car up anyways. Runs halfway decent I guess. The idle is so much different, I'm not positive. I do know its idles slower and that the car dies when the AC is turned on. Timing is set at 10 degrees. Should I bump it up a little? Also, another thing I should mention is that I pulled the wrong wire when I was changing wires at the eec connector. There are two tan-red wires and I grabbed the wrong initially. Lost track of where the other is supposed to go. Does anyone know?
 
See http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiB..._us/0900823d/80/16/71/3c/0900823d8016713c.jsp for wiring help.

Check and clean the IAB & throttle body. Check and clean the IAB wiring connections. The IAB is supposed to increase the idle speed under computer control when the A/C turns on.

See the following website for some help from Tmoss (diagram designer) & Stang&2Birds (website host)

http://www.veryuseful.com/mustang/tech/engine/images/IgnitionSwitchWiring.gif

http://www.veryuseful.com/mustang/tech/engine/images/fuel-alt-links-ign-ac.gif

http://www.veryuseful.com/mustang/tech/engine/images/88-91eecPinout.gif