Brakes Master cylinder to proportioning valve 1992

Swhitney

Feb 11, 2019
Oregon City
Alternative or best way to get replacement brake lines from the proportioning valve to the master cylinder?

s-l300.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Call up Classic Tube, tell them what you need and they will sell you the individual lines. You might pay a premium on them and need to wait a week or two however. I've ordered a single line from them, and it was $50.

You can also order these. Yes, I know they are $80 but depending on what classic tube quotes you, you might want to spend a little more to get a few additional lines (in stainless steel) depending on what you are doing. They have steel versions for $10 cheaper

Reactions: 1 user
Call up Classic Tube, tell them what you need and they will sell you the individual lines. You might pay a premium on them and need to wait a week or two however. I've ordered a single line from them, and it was $50.

You can also order these. Yes, I know they are $80 but depending on what classic tube quotes you, you might want to spend a little more to get a few additional lines (in stainless steel) depending on what you are doing. They have steel versions for $10 cheaper
Dang. Yea I was hoping to find something more local so I don't have to wait for shipping. I really only need to replace one, so 50 dollars is a bit steep. Thank you for your help, I'll have weigh my options.