Pbum5 Member Oct 27, 2004 515 0 17 Minneapolis, MN Dec 14, 2004 #1 Dec 14, 2004 #1 Does anyone have or know anything about "Master Power Brakes" Disk Brake kits? They are cheaper the SSBC's but I want to know if they work well..
Does anyone have or know anything about "Master Power Brakes" Disk Brake kits? They are cheaper the SSBC's but I want to know if they work well..
rbohm Founding Member Apr 12, 2002 6,698 550 204 tucson,az Dec 15, 2004 #2 Dec 15, 2004 #2 master power brakes is a good company that has several different kits, so make sure that you get the right one.
master power brakes is a good company that has several different kits, so make sure that you get the right one.
Pbum5 Member Oct 27, 2004 515 0 17 Minneapolis, MN Dec 15, 2004 #3 Dec 15, 2004 #3 rbohm said: master power brakes is a good company that has several different kits, so make sure that you get the right one. Click to expand... I was looking at this one for my 67. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=2490337835&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT Anyone have these?
rbohm said: master power brakes is a good company that has several different kits, so make sure that you get the right one. Click to expand... I was looking at this one for my 67. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=2490337835&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT Anyone have these?
Pbum5 Member Oct 27, 2004 515 0 17 Minneapolis, MN Dec 15, 2004 #4 Dec 15, 2004 #4 Anyone else have something to say about them. SSBC's are not much more is that a better way to go?
chepsk8 Founding Member Jan 15, 2001 2,203 3 49 Easton, PA Dec 16, 2004 #5 Dec 16, 2004 #5 I used thier booster, pedals, prop valve on Chepie with Granada brakes up front. VERY pleased, not touchy like ford's, but stopped on a dime.
I used thier booster, pedals, prop valve on Chepie with Granada brakes up front. VERY pleased, not touchy like ford's, but stopped on a dime.