• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Maximum Motorsports Cobra Replacment Rear Swaybar

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shawneebear93
  • Start date Start date Aug 26, 2005

Shawneebear93

20+ Year Stangneter
May 4, 2004
518
17
49
Salisbury Twp, Allentown, PA
Aug 26, 2005
#1
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #1
Would this fit on may car (93)? Someone in my area is selling it for $100, never used.
 

Dan P.

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2002
483
0
27
N.C.
Aug 26, 2005
#2
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #2
I have a Cobra rear on my 92. Just be sure ya get some good bolts and nuts to hold it in place if ya get it.

 

freakintiger

New Member
Apr 8, 2004
310
0
0
Virginia Beach, VA :TAX CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!
Aug 26, 2005
#3
  • Aug 26, 2005
  • #3
I know this is off topic, but the LACK of JACKSTANDS in the above pic is disturbing. I know it doesn't happen often, but what if one of those jacks lost it? The other jack would hold I'm sure but it would probably slide over.
C'mon Dan, jackstands are $15 or so at WalMart. I want you to enjoy the little things in life like chewing your food, not sucking it through a straw...
 

Dan P.

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2002
483
0
27
N.C.
Aug 27, 2005
#4
  • Aug 27, 2005
  • #4
Just beacuse you dont see them doesnt mean I didnt use them. Im not crazy, I used them after I got her in the air.
 

freakintiger

New Member
Apr 8, 2004
310
0
0
Virginia Beach, VA :TAX CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!
Aug 28, 2005
#5
  • Aug 28, 2005
  • #5
Dan P. said:
Just beacuse you dont see them doesnt mean I didnt use them. Im not crazy, I used them after I got her in the air.
Click to expand...

Sorry Dan, one can never be too careful. I have a friend who did something like that. I had to give him a stern lecture about the use of jackstands and why...

Glad to know you are safety first
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Front Coil Overs and Rear Traditional Springs within a Maximum Motorsports K-Member Kit
  • Habu135
  • Sep 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
616
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Habu135
S
Brakes 80 Mustang 4.2 rear chassis brake line for 5 lug conversion!
  • StangPowerLSX510
  • Aug 6, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
135
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 9, 2026
limp
8
87 lx 4cyl to v8 project 4 lug disc conversion questions
  • 87lx428
  • Mar 24, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
566
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 25, 2026
87lx428
8
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
398
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
S
Speedometer Calibration
  • Sonny Bibb
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
4
Views
159
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 13, 2026
Sonny Bibb
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?