Merry Christmas, Everybody!

I can't believe that, living over here on the "almost-West Coast", I'm the first one to post this; but Merry Christmas, everybody.

Cowgirl Tink, my son Matt and I came back from Midnight Mass at St Francis of Assisi Church, where I was baptised almost 45 years ago here in Yuma. Mrs StDr, our 2nd child Jessie, and our "Other Daughter" AshLee (MrsStDr and I are her Legal Guardians since two weeks ago) stayed at home, battling the Flu Bug; but Trish and Matt and I got to go. We just opened the presents, and now everybody is going off to bed......

To all our pals on :SNSign: , may the occasion of our Christ's birth find you well and in good spirits.

SVTCobra306: Sue and I are gonna figure out how to block enough leave to get the family to Iowa to meet your family someday. I just don't think it will be for Christmas right away; Mrs StDr is originally from Cleveland, and she's not too keen on being somewhere that snow is present :p Meanwhile, good hunting and roast some backstrap for me! :drool:

Fritz and Dan: Ditto. Maybe, when we finally go back to Ohio to meet Sue's family, we can also make it to Pennsy (my Mom had relatives in Lehighton/Allentown, but not my Dad? :scratch: ) and Gnu Yawk (Dad's family) to track down mine - and you guys, of course.

From the Allen family to all of yours'..... Merry Christmas, everybody!

• Sponsors (?)

redneck christmas on stangnet???

Ya know, according to Jeff Foxworthy (to the tune of 12 days of christmas)
5 flannel shirts, 4 mud grip tires, 3 shotgun shells, 2packs of beer and some parts for a Mustang GT..(If I remember the song correctly, StDr correct me if its wrong...
but either way merry belated christmas and a happy and safe new year.

Tink

and a
BIG BLUE FUZZY NEW YEAR!
to all!!!:nice:

:scratch: SVT, StangDreamin'- did you guys forget to clean out the lint catcher in the dryer again?

Thats about the only thing that came to mind when the BBFCM himself mentioned having a big blue fuzzy new year.... somebody must have forgot to clean the lint trap after washing the BBFCM. Course on a hi-jacked note... I don't think BBFCM do well in dryers...kinda like cats...I dunno..Just a thought.

Tink
:lol:

:scratch: SVT, StangDreamin'- did you guys forget to clean out the lint catcher in the dryer again?

Thats about the only thing that came to mind when the BBFCM himself mentioned having a big blue fuzzy new year.... somebody must have forgot to clean the lint trap after washing the BBFCM. Course on a hi-jacked note... I don't think BBFCM do well in dryers...kinda like cats...I dunno..Just a thought.

Tink
:lol:

You would need one of those big industrial sized dryers for me to fit, then I'd probably come out looking like a
BIG BLUE FUZZY walking, talking LINT BALL!