Saying Goodbye and Meeting a New StangNet Friend

• Sponsors (?)

Naw, I don't see where he needs stomping yet 'Sides, I think AJ is a bit more tough stock than the average peanut-boy. You might end up twisting your ankle or something; and then you'e be moping around The Closet all day because you'd be too sore to work on Sally! :rolleyes:

Hey, when the water (?) temp drops below that of bathwater; maybe we should have an old-fashioned Gutter Party and see if he's ready for that kind of debauchery. :nice: :cheers:

StangDreamin' said:
Naw, I don't see where he needs stomping yet 'Sides, I think AJ is a bit more tough stock than the average peanut-boy. You might end up twisting your ankle or something; and then you'e be moping around The Closet all day because you'd be too sore to work on Sally! :rolleyes:

Hey, when the water (?) temp drops below that of bathwater; maybe we should have an old-fashioned Gutter Party and see if he's ready for that kind of debauchery. :nice: :cheers:

:eek: 0.o.... I don't know if I'm ready for that, much less how AJ's gonna handle that, after all he wasn't too sure of the Jaycee convention. But if we're gonna be throwin that kinda party...I'm in!

Trish

StangDreamin' said:
S'okay. Besides, rumor has it we're gonna leave the stomping of AJ up to Chance as Trish "kinda likes this one..."

StangDreamin' said:
Cool by me, gives me yet another excuse not to clean house!

Cowgirl Tink said:
0.o.... I don't know if I'm ready for that, much less how AJ's gonna handle that, after all he wasn't too sure of the Jaycee convention. But if we're gonna be throwin that kinda party...I'm in!
I don't care if you ARE a soldier :flag: , I still think you're too young for an "Olde Fashion Gutter Party":nono:

StangDreamin' said:

:eek: 0.o.... I don't know if I'm ready for that, much less how AJ's gonna handle that, after all he wasn't too sure of the Jaycee convention. But if we're gonna be throwin that kinda party...I'm in!

Trish