Met the girl of my dreams today

Gotta go back to the fish...

View attachment 347051

Hee hee paint.

OMG!! It's been at least 20 years since I had any water/soda/jell-O shots shoot from my nose, now I have to start all over again....Damn those Jell-O shots hurt coming out like that.

Dan, Fritz is correct, you're , love the fish tail, that was a nice touch...

Andy, I can't see your pictures, it must be my retarded work computer. DARNITALLTOHECK!!

Oh sure, you're more than happy to be a willing accomplice to thread hijacking, but as soon as we head in a direction you don't like (Sorry StDr, but Cuba is SO passe!), you call the coppers!

Oh sure, you're more than happy to be a willing accomplice to thread hijacking, but as soon as we head in a direction you don't like (Sorry StDr, but Cuba is SO passe!), you call the coppers!

What??? You mean you like the whole idea of pictures of Dan running around giving the Zamibian Army salute whil wearing Sponge Bob pants with a Rainbow Trout (either that or a small, very small, infantismal (so I've heard) salmon) sticking out of one leg?????

Yeesh! One part of me says "Hooray for Deanna! She getting to be meaner than Trish! -Which is a good thing for Dad and Uncle Fritz" The other part of me says, "OMFG! My eyes, my eyes, my lunch! "
(Yeah Phoebe was my favorite character if/when I was forced to watch "Friends". You guys can all you want over Jennifer Whomever and Courtney Whatserface-Partricia Arquette's present sister-in-law; to my eyes, Lisa Kudrow was the stone fox in that group - even if she is close to my age!)

ANYWAY..... the only pictures of legs stickin' outta boxers in this thread should be Miss Heather's.....
so we can all feel (more or less - mostly less in my case ) Andy's pain and his blues .

Sorry for the late response, I was busy with my school's thanksgiving game fire. The Bon Fire build was crazy. I spent my day yesterday, 7:20am to 2:20pm stacking crates, logs, pallets, lumber, any wood we got from companies into a HUGE pile. Then I went back at 8pm, set up camp, and stayed up with friends guarding the wood from 8pm to 5am. Not sleeping any time between that mind you. I went home and slept from 5am to 6am, then went to school until now. I'm dead.

Yes indeed, that is the tail of a Rainbow Trout. The only fish I've ever caught besides a Sea Bass.
Heh, fishy.

Yeesh! One part of me says "Hooray for Deanna! She getting to be meaner than Trish! -Which is a good thing for Dad and Uncle Fritz" The other part of me says, "OMFG! My eyes, my eyes, my lunch! "

Well Deanna - You've learned much I see young closetwalker....

Nice job on the photoshoot!!!

Dad - don't worry I'm still your daughter, and I've got photoshop will power so do not think you are so exempt from corrupt photography... remember I learned to Lurk websites from you....

Just bare with me a little longer. I will be worth it.

Oh, just great . . . First, Heather tells you this. Now, you're telling us the same thing. Wanting us to share in your agony, eh? Oh, how I hate the ripple effect.

Just BARE with me a little longer. I will be worth it.

^^^^ By the way, given the aforementioned blues, is this a Freudian slip?